Another SS Forum member sighting ..

... this time in Smart Investor Magazine. Turn to page 38 of the current edition (August 2006). Here's a hint, in the pic he looks a bit like Michael Slater.

Peter,

You cheeky dog... I told you I was gonna slide under the radar on this one! ;) :D

Ah well, its only a little article. Nothing too flash, just a pad within a greater article about value buying in Sydney.

Never thought I'd see my ugly mug in print! :p

Cheers,
Michael.

Lily House said:
Yep, I saw it too.
Nice photo Michael.
How did this come about?

:)
Lily
You can thank another forumite for dropping my name to the journalist friend of hers at AFR... ;)

She asked permission to do so first though. :D

It really was just a little pad within a bigger article, any "Sydney bargain buyer" would have fit the bill..

Cheers,
Michael.

G word????

Hmmmm.....black leather jacket...black shirt...black trousers....
black is the new black on the north shore hey Michael?

.....but oh no.....an exposed white t-shirt by the dad from the burbs!!!

My life coach/stylist tells me either a snug white t-shirt OR a black buttoned shirt, underneath a black jacket, but never both at the same time.........

Ah well, I am happy in trackie dax and t-shirts 80% of the time....think I'll wear that to my AFR interview....if they ever discover Queensland.....

Interestingly, why doesn't the AFR or API interview someone like the ex mayor of Toowoomba, Clive Berghofer...He's knows a lot about property...is it his age, sense of style, or.....Toowoomba that put off Sydney centric journos?

Gee, even Dunc in his Bedford would be breaking the AFR mould.....might encourage too many middle and upper level managers to dessert shipt ;)

Ah well, back to clinic for me for the arvo....

Back