Green Dots

I've often wondered what constitutes a green dot up in the right hand corner of a poster's description.

What is the criteria for getting one?

What do they signify?

The little sayings that go with them are cute.

or maybe he means the little dot after the name (and the saying under the name).

click on user cp, then go down to edit avatar (on the lhs) and you're away ...

The number of pips represents the amount of 'kudos' one has received. I think it's one pip per 100 kudos.

If you like a post, you can give it 'kudos' by clicking on the little scales icon in the top right hand corner of the post. The higher the number of kudos the person giving the kudos, the more kudos you receive.

Unfortunately most people just write a 'Great post' post rather than using this feature, which denies the 'good poster' of kudos plus fills up a thread with less than meaningful posts. I guess some people aren't aware of it.

Lizzie:
or maybe he means the little dot after the name (and the saying under the name).

click on user cp, then go down to edit avatar (on the lhs) and you're away .../QUOTE]

Ah! Wondered how they did those, thx. Oops, seem to have lost my head??:eek::confused:

You are all wrong. The green dots are issued on the basis of attractiveness of a poster.

For example - I am a very good looking man so I have a lot of dots.

Ciao

You are all wrong. The green dots are issued on the basis of attractiveness of a poster.

For example - I am a very good looking man so I have a lot of dots.

Ciao

Maybe its just keeping score on how much action you got this past month.;)

Oh dear, if our state Labor Government got its way on this forum, we would have to get rid of the dots coz low scorers would be distressed!

Back