Petrol Heads - turbos

A second hand E46 M3CSL may not be a turbo but is one hell of a car?

Or just go and switch keys at your local ford dealer for the FPV310 typhoon? My mechanic had one in the shop last week and OOOOOOHHHHHH my god they go.

I'd prefer the CSL though.

the FPV310 typhoon? My mechanic had one in the shop last week and OOOOOOHHHHHH my god they go.

I wanted to get away from the Ford this time. The XR6T has been not without some troubles:
broken diff spacer thingys
faulty air bag
faulty electic window motor
faulty electic door locker
probably the first & last ford I will own I think.

Amg

Circa 3 year old E 55 or a 4 year old E 63 could be had for under 100 K

My wife's cousin had an E 55 and whilst they have very good stereos, you never need to turn them on.............just listen to motor heaven ;)

Toyota Chaser Mark X (mdoel: JZX100) 2.5L VVTi turbo twincam 24V
Toyota Aritso - 3L twin turbo (the supra motor)

Both are luxury sports saloons, and available in Auto. The JZX100 is very nice, and quite affordable. A mate of mine just bought one, and i have car envy.
As a plus side... being a Toyota i can help you with pretty much EVERYTHING on it, and point you in the right direction for parts/service/mods/performance.

I like toyotas.
I also like Turbos.

135 or second hand 335 ...

you would be surprised how long of a person can fit in the 135 if you dont need the rear seat ... brilliant engine.

Circa 3 year old E 55 ...
My wife's cousin had an E 55 and whilst they have very good stereos, you never need to turn them on.............just listen to motor heaven ;)

Thanks Michael, I've been reading a bit in the Merc - I had to google E55 as I had no idea what you were talking about.;)

I think I'm falling in lust with this car............thank-you very much! :rolleyes:

Back