Brisbane dinner - Milton - Sunday 10th July

Brisbane dinner - Milton - Sunday 10th August

Arrivederci Pizza Al Metro at Milton this time. 6:30pm, Sunday 10th August, booking under "Somers". There is ample free parking at the rear.

Please RSVP in this thread.

Last edited:
Tracey

Can't make it to the dinner next weekend - Sundays are 'not good' for me. Will look forward to the next Thursday lunch, though.

Enjoy the evening, everyone!

Cheers
LynnH

Hi Tracey, would love to make it, but SWMBO will be a fortnight away from giving birth so i dare say i'd be in deep ga-ga if i booked us into anything :p

mebe next time??

cheers
Grant

I'll be there Tracey. I assume you meant 10 August though?
D'oh! Yes, 10th August... :eek:
Hi Tracey, would love to make it, but SWMBO will be a fortnight away from giving birth so i dare say i'd be in deep ga-ga if i booked us into anything :p
It's about equi-distant between the Wesley, RBWH and Mater, you big wusses!!! :p Seriously, congratulations, Grant. :D We'll look forward to some baby photos.

(And to save others who are tempted to look it up, it's "She Who Must Be Obeyed".)

Thanks for the thoughts guys - appreciate it!!:)

Tracey - given that we live a kilometre from north west private hosp. the argument still won't wash!!:p but i will try anyway...hehehehe:D

WW - sent you a PM

OK, so far it's rkordic (Renate), natmarie73, Neil + 2/3?, baconinoz (Kris), and me. I changed the title of my first post, but unfortunately it didn't change the thread title. In case some people think we're still chatting about last month, I've created a new thread with the correct title. Please RSVP there!

Back