RP data subscription - Brisbane

Please PM me if you are interested in accessing RP data with on the market information for Brisbane, an individual logon will be provided.

Hi everyone,

I've had some decent expressions of interest in this subscription which is good.

Basically I will be on an $82/wk deal which includes two complete zones and on the market information (can email anybody RP data's zone information for anyone interested).

Cheers,
Andrew

Does anyone have any idea how to find out the current owner? I was led to believe (not by Andrew A) that RP Data had ownership details, but so far it seems all they mean by that is previous owners. Well that's completely useless...! I hope somewhere it shows the current owner's details, but I just can't find it.

Hi everyone,

I've had some decent expressions of interest in this subscription which is good.

Basically I will be on an $82/wk deal which includes two complete zones and on the market information (can email anybody RP data's zone information for anyone interested).

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi Andrew.
Are you planning to split that cost with others to whom you supply the log-in details?
If so, how many people would be on the share list?
thanks

Does anyone have any idea how to find out the current owner? I was led to believe (not by Andrew A) that RP Data had ownership details, but so far it seems all they mean by that is previous owners. Well that's completely useless...! I hope somewhere it shows the current owner's details, but I just can't find it.

it has the current owners details unless sold in the last 6-8 weeks or so. takes about that long for titles office to update and then show up on RP.

the other way is to do a title search here:
http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/property/titles/searchregisters.html but it costs per search.

Actually UC, I got this back from RP Data customer support:

Under the Privacy Act we are not able to provide Ownership information except through each States Title Searches ability.

By Completing a Title Search this is a report directly from the Government showing the current owner (s) name and legal property information.

The problem is, I don't think title searches are included in the above mentioned $82/wk subscription. Looks like they are $19.95 each.

Actually Ianvestor, I use it a dozen times a day and can tell you that the ownership data is there. give me your address and I will send you your property info complete with name to prove it.

I don't know why I get them and you apparently can't except that the subscription I use is a developer/real estate agent subscription and not a private syndicate.

no the title searches are not included, they can be done through RPdata but it is only a technical link through to the titles database and you have to pay at the time of the search or load up the credit prior.

Actually Ianvestor, I use it a dozen times a day and can tell you that the ownership data is there. give me your address and I will send you your property info complete with name to prove it.

Well, I followed the help file exactly, and even used the exact example address in the help file: 87 Honour Av, Chelmer. My results on that search looked quite similar to the screenshot in the help file, except mine didn't show the current owner.

Also strange, if you can do that all day UC, why did a staff member tell me it's against the privacy act? Weird.

I'd love to see a screenshot of that particular address at Chelmer via your login if you have the time, please email it to me at [email protected]

In other news, Andrew is getting my account 'reset'. So I'll see if there are any differences tonight...

Thanks,
Ian

no probs mate - I don't doubt for a second that you believe what you've been told/seen, I am just pointing out that it is not entirely correct.

I have sent you the email as requested, not a screenshot, but close to it. All I have done is type the address in, hit the go button and used the print option to print to PDF. The ownership details are most certainly there.

hope this helps some...and I hope you can get it sorted. be interested to know what the issue is in case it crops up again.

let me know if it is different to what you see.

cheers
UC

Thanks for that... my screen shows an almost identical result - without the 'owner' box. In fact I decided to go to 'Print Friendly' to see if it would show up there... I was presented with a whole heap of check boxes for what I want to show on the Print Friendly version. There is actually a checkbox for ownership, but it's greyed out, and I can't put a tick in it. I guess we'll have to get on to them again and ask what the deal is.

Okay thanks Andrew for waiting on hold to them for ages today... it turns out they just had us on the wrong package... 'investor' instead of standard 'agents package'. It's all working now.

I'm still curious about the 'Privacy Act' statement that they told me though.

Glad it all worked out for you. Agents are bound under extra provisions of different acts including pamda that don't apply to the general public.

I don't know the exact reasons for general publics inability to access the data, but I suspect that is part of it.

Interested in sharing RP data Access for QLD

Hi, I am interested to share RP Data access fro QLD. If any one login for sharing please PM me.

Cheers,
Sat

Back