Melbourne July 2010 Somersoft Meeting - Port Melbourne

We often get comments on how many of our dinner meetings are difficult to get to from the West..... so I thought I would take this opportunity to book somewhere "west" of the CDB - well ok, it's South-West, but it's not too far off the Westgate Fwy so hopefully some of the people from out west can come and join us.

Now a note of caution: I haven't been to this venue before, so I can't vouch for how long you'll wait for food, etc etc etc :D

Clare Castle Hotel

354 Graham St,
Port Melbourne Vic 3207

(corner Graham St and Ross St, next to the flyover)

Ph: (03) 9646-4588
Fax: (03) 9646-1605

http://www.clarecastle.com.au/ContactUs.aspx

Booked for 7pm 28th July
Under "Somersoft"

Please RSVP on this thread so I can firm up numbers.

Cheers,

The Y-man

One for me thank you :)

I am thinking of donning a small notepad and pen on the night whilst regularly musing and muttering and making occasional notes...........reckon they'll perceive me as a food critic and I might get my meal on time? :rolleyes:

Maybe they home deliver. Oh, wait that wouldn't work, then I'd miss the meeting :p :D

I'll have to miss my first dinner since I joined Somersoft :(. There's a free lecture that evening by a Nobel Economics laureate (Joseph Stiglitz) that I've been wanting to attend for weeks. :) The fact that this co-incides with a dinner in the West was entirely unplanned. ;).

I too will have to miss my first dinner but I had an idea it would probably be on the 28th.
I have to work :rolleyes:
Next month however I have the last Wednesday of the month off so am looking forward to that if it is on the 25th.

Doh..
I'm O/S most of next week so I'm going to have to miss my first meeting also which will significantly effect my ROI so far (I've only attended one)....:(

Have fun all...

Player, maybe you could fax through your order a few days prior...:)

G'Day

That looks great ... and did I read that Wednesday is Steak Night?

We will be there - I think - but if not both of us, then at least one of us

Now I've got myself confused!

Cheers
Kristine

Please put us down for 2. Look forward to meeting again, although I have forgotten names already! If I call you by your SS name initially, please don't be offended!

Back