Property Hotspotting Site Beta Testers

Hi everyone,

Ever wanted to be able to determine if a property is genuinely good value on a suburb wide basis, or is just the standard price of a all properties in that suburbs Cold Spot?

I am a web application developer by trade, and have recently been working on a project which helps to analyse Sydney suburb markets, profile individual properties, view hotspots/cold spots (more qualitative, ie. Crime spots, public housing areas, schools, community centers, transport etc) and generally enable an investor to quickly identify under priced properties in hot spots of suburbs without actually ever needing to visit the suburb to determine the areas to avoid or target.

Generally the tool has function in the following core areas:
* View graphically properties For Sale, Rent and Sold in a suburb, allowing you to filter on bedrooms, baths, cars etc.
* Once you have the sample property group fixed, the tool categorizes graphically which quartile each property sits, and you can view basic suburb analytic data.
* Based on more qualatitive data the tool does calculations and creates hot spots and cold spot overlays onto the map (this stage is very close to been rolled out, and will be implemented as part of beta testing).

I am looking to get a beta user group together to refine the websites features moving forward, and would love you to be a part of this group. As I have only been able to get hold of Sydney Data (For sale, Rent, Sold) to date, those with knowledge of the Sydney market (dont have to have lived here, but just looked at or invested here), what makes a property good value, and the elements of a suburb that create hot or cold spots would be invaluable.

In return for this input and feedback, once the product becomes live I would open up 1yr unlimited access to the tool as a thank you.

If you are interested in getting involved and been a part of this user group, please PM me here and i can give you login details etc.

Feel free to ask any questions etc publicly here :)

cheers, Jacob

I'm not in Sydney, unfortunately (never thought i'd say that :p) but it sounds great, Jacob. Will watch for updates. Actually, it sounds pretty neat for people buying interstate.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys :)

Will send you through a PM to check it out anyway Ms Jade!

Thanks to those who have PM'd me, will be sending out some details shortly about the tool, login details and what features are working/buggy atm.

Jacob

Thank you to all those that displayed interest in the Beta testing, I had a great response and had my hands full in passing through information.

The site is now Live and functioning at www.ripehouse.com.au . I have a large schedule of features to implement to make the service more useful and usable. I have also opened up a 30 day no obligation trial to the site so everyone can check it out! I would welcome any feedback and suggestions in this 30 day period, and I will do my best to customise or develop functionality to your needs.

Back