The Economic Clock..

i only have a basic ordinary knowledge of the way the Economic
Clock works but with all the current and relevant information on hand,with rising interest rates, falling commodity prices, tighter finance, where do you think we are in the property cycle i know every area is different,does anyone have any positive recommendations.
good luck
wilair..

Strike out "falling commodity prices,".

Nickel, copper, coal, oil, gold, silver, zinc, coffee, soy bean (need I go on) all well above prices a couple of years ago, with many at multi year highs, there is a resources BOOM! Coming of such a low base there is still a ways to go.

Trading resources in the next few years will be as it was trading tech stocks in the late '90s. Or even RE in the last few years. Everyone looks a genius.

Disclaimer: I am not a licenced financial advisor.

Thommo.

Thommo,
maybe,but do you think the seemingly unstoppable upward trajectory of the late 1990s in technology,biotechnology,
will be deja vu all over again..
good luck
willair..

I'll stick with my call. Years to run yet. I'll know when to get off. People on property forums will believe me LOL

I have been calling gold and silver for years now and have done well. I'll trade them on the way up and buy some oilers looooong term. God may have stopped making land, but we are actually using oil..... and at an ever greater rate.

You may have gathered I'm more involved with stocks than RE and that I enjoy a bit of a stir. Right on both.

Thommo

Back