Brisbane Navra Seminar

Where

Hi There!

How can I find out more about it?

i.e. content, location, cost

I live in Brisbane

thanks

Hi guys
I'm coming down from Darwin and would love to catch up with some forumites whilst down there. I haven't been to Brissy in a few yrs - probably a bit colder than Drwn no doubt. :D

I get there Fri morning (28 May) and leave Sunday so will have some spare time. Maybe we could do dinner one night? Or coffee - I'm flexible.

If someone could nominate a place and time that would be a good start (I'm not familiar with the place anymore). Or feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to mtg you guys

Ecogirl :)

Sounds like there will be a few people from this forum going.

I am travelling up from Nth NSW and staying over the Sat nite.

I think going for dinner or drinks or something after the seminar might just be what the doctor ordered!

Will post again closer to the time -

Cheers,

Timbo

Navra seminar

I quoted the 28th but yes it is the 29th.

Ring and speak to Elizabeth McGregor on 07 3003 1350 or interstate callers on 12300131195. Its $176 including GST.

Mark and Sara

I'm going

From all the info on the lecture I could find it seemed like a good personal investment to make.

I live on the Gold Coast and am looking forward to attending.

Does anybody have any experience or case studies of investors using Steve's cash bond ideas to generate passive income? His example on the site of how this should work is impressive but has anyone actually replicated it in the real world?

Living it and loving it.

One of the key questions to sort out Investment property seminars is 'whats the exit strategy?' They usually salivate, break into sweat and mumble something incomprehensable. Steve looked us in the eye and answered the question.

And at the price, this seminar is a gift! As Branson says, 'screw it just do it!'

Do I think his exit strategy is the holy grail? At this stage of our investment business it is but I can see alternatives BUT and this is a big but - Steves strategy will allow us to attain the ability to choose the exit strategy we can want. It is all about options.

I guess I'll take Steves strategy and wander down to the beach - after all, I am part time and don't go back to work until next Saturday - hope I remember to turn up!

So Rambada,

sounds like you have been to the Navra seminar and are using it now - fantastic!

Seeing as you have already attended, I wondered if, for the benefit of those attending (including myself :p ), if you would mind commenting on how you think you can maximise the seminar. By that I mean is there certain things worth thinking about or questions to have in mind before attending?

Thanks ,

Timbo

Steve explains the structure really well. So I would say go with an open mind and look at the overall picture/structure. With our course he offered a consultation after the course with one of his staff. So over the course just take in the concepts and structure and then they will apply it to you personally ie inject the numbers pertaining to you.
Watch and listen for the language. By this I mean listen to when he says tax deductable and tax free. They are 2 totally different concepts and can be confused by people and confuse the overall perception of the structure.
Steve is open to any questions and does introduce extensive substance over the course so be prepared to actively listen (sorry repeating myself). Without a doubt, it is one of the best courses for substance and value for money.
(And to clarify, I'm not getting any kick backs in any way form or manner, I am not a share holder or connected to Navra Financial Services except as a client who has received excellent service)

****BUMP****
any takers for dinner on Sat nite? If a local or someone that knows Brissy could nominate a place we could work from there.....look forward to meeting up.

ciao

Ecogirl

Saturday night

Ecogirl,
Sounds like a good idea. There a place called The Continental Cafe in New Farm which is great. Good food good service and has a fairly casual atmosphere. Anyone interested can contact me and I will make a booking.

Mark

Hi Mark and EcoGirl,

I am flying in from Singapore for the Seminar. If the participants are arranging to meet for dinner after the Seminar, I will like to join in too so as get to know each one of you better and widen my own property investors network in Australia.

My email address is at [email protected]. My TEL/FAX number in Singapore is 65-6565-8662 and my Australian mobile is 0418758123. Please let me know the time/venue once you have confirmed it.

See you then.
Thank you.

regards,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Baldrick said:
Ecogirl,
Sounds like a good idea. There a place called The Continental Cafe in New Farm which is great. Good food good service and has a fairly casual atmosphere. Anyone interested can contact me and I will make a booking.

Mark

Waysolid
We are getting together at the Continental Cafe at New Farm, I think around 7:30pm (correct me if I'm wrong Mark). Baldrick was making a booking so let him know if you're avail. Everyone is welcome to come along and have some great food and conversation.

PM me if you want to meet at the course and share a taxi fare to dinner - or if it finishes early (I lost my intinery) we could go to the pub for pre-dinner drinks :D

Ecogirl

Back