Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

Dear All

I am pleased to announce Steve Navra has agreed to be the next presenter at SIG ( Sydney Investors Group) on Tuesday 25th January 2005 at our usual haunt, the Roxbury Hotel, St Johns Rd, Glebe.

Meals are available at the Hotel for a very economical $6 and well as drink, both soft and hard. Come along early and you can meet fellow forumites. We are all friendly.

We kick off at 7:30pm with seating from 7:15pm if numbers require.

To attend simply reply with your name and numbers to this thread and you will be included. As always there is no fee. The principle of SIG is for those interested in investment to gain knowledge and insight from "those who have it" and willing to share.

Last year we ended with 75 attending Peter Spann. :eek:

How do we top that. :confused:

So this year we begin with Steve Navra. Not bad I think! :p

Who is Steve Navra

Steve is a regular contributor to the forum and his company Navra Financial Services offers training and support in building wealth. Some of the forumites are his clients and/or seminar attendees and like Peter Spann, Steve takes the bouquets with the brick bats in replying to threads at SS.

From his website I have taken that:

Steve Navra

With more than 20 years of accounting, stockbroking and property investment experience, Steve is an innovator in the ever-changing property and investment market. Since moving to Sydney in the early 1990s, Steve has been the driving force behind some of Australias premier investment companies. Steves personal mission statement is optimising investment structures. He is committed to providing educational and ongoing support for the sophisticated investor. Steve is PS146 compliant.

Navra Financial Services is a boutique financial planning and investment company. We provide:

Education about structure and selecting investments
Advice about achieving your financial goals and objectives
Guidance for long-term financial planning and management
Monitoring of your portfolio performance and financial position

Navra Financial Services, through sound research, educational resources and trained advisors, shows clients how to successfully construct and manage an investment portfolio. This could include a range of investment options such as cash products, shares and property.

Our company aim is to set up long-term plans with clients and to maintain contact to ensure their financial objectives are being met.

Navra Financial Services works directly and personally with our clients. We continuously monitor our clients’ financial situation to ensure that they are moving towards achieving their goals. We teach clients to avoid situations that can lead to a financially unviable investment and present clients with the skills necessary for the successful research of property and other investment structures.

Steve has offered to do a mini presentation, free of charge on one of his courses known as:

Optimised Investment This will broadly cover what it means to optimise the use of asset value so as to obtain maximum use of the assets. (How to make each dollar work six times.)

End of website cut. For more visit http://navra.com.au/index.asp?content=company

Steve has also said his more than happy to do a Q and A afterwards.

FYI, SIG is set up to share knowledge. We do not endorse or dis-endorse any speaker. We believe those who attend are bright enough to form their own opinions. ;)

BTW We do not accept any incentive or remuneration in promoting a presenter other than knowledge.

Regards,

Peter 147
SIG Coordinator 2005 :)

PS Thanks to Jacque for the introduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaz
Sorry, I won't be there ... will be on holidays. Typical - they always book the good stuff when I'm not going to be around. Sheesh ! :rolleyes:

Hi Peter,

2 places for me please.

Unless Ski_Change has space in his luggage for a stowaway to Canada :)

Regards,

Kenny

Back