CRIN Cashflow in Canberra - 27th January 2005

With Santa come and gone and the extra kilos from Xmas lunch sweated off by dancing til dawn for New Years it's time to turn attention back to serious things - playing CASHFLOW!

The recently renamed Capital Regional Investors Network (CRIN) presents the first Cashflow game of the season, to be held at Aceyducey's home in Canberra on the evening of Thursday 27th January from 7:00pm (expected 10:30-11pm finish).

Nibblies will be provided and you're more than welcome to bring a plate - BYO alcohol.

There is room at three tables, please RSVP to Mr Ed (http://www.somersoft.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=426))

We would appreciate if those with a copy of CASHFLOW could bring them along so we have enough boards for the games.

Details
Topic: Cashflow 101 and 202
Attendees: 3 tables of 6 maximum (couples can play as one person)
Address: Provided on RSVP
Date: Thursday 27 January
Time: 7:00pm onwards
Format: No charge, nibblies provided, bring a copy of Cashflow if you own one!
RSVP: Mr Ed - http://www.somersoft.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=426)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Geoff,

The official count is 21 PLUS everyone living at the house.....

Luckily I don't have 278 house guests ATM.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

As it turned out 19 people attended for three tables of Cashflow, one 202 & two 101.

One table had time to go on to play a 202 game after their fast 101 game - the winner was the only first time player at the table.

And a good time was had by all (I hope!)

The next game is likely to be towards the end of February southside.

If anyone has comments on how the Cashflow nights could be improved, please drop Mr Ed or me a line.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

geoffw said:
Sounds like a good night- sorry I couldn't make it (something about business commitments). I hope next time.
Geoff,

So long as you bring cookies you're always welcome :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Thanks for hosting, Acey. Good time ws had by all, stimulating discussion and a nice house tour into the bargain. Look forward to the next one.

Great night!!!!

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say it was a very enjoyable night and that I look forward to the next......For those who don't know who I am, I was the tall baldy headed dude seated in the lounge chair near the christmas tree. Anyway, I hope to be a contributing member of the forum and the Canberra Investors Group....I look forward to getting to know everyone as time goes by.

Kind regards

Steve :) :) :)

Back