Cheap as chips or too good to be true?

Hi All,

I just coughed up $97 (yes ninety seven dollars)for the 2-day (weekend) Financial Mastery 2005 meeting in Brisbane in April.

I figured that if I only learned one new thing over the 2-days the low price would be worth it.

Is anyone else going to the Brisbane event or has anyone else signed up for the other cities?

Cheers, Nobleone. :)

Reasonably good lineup although I suspect this is a weekend-long teaser, as most of these people run their own seminars.

Although I feel the need to be a bit guarded, one person whose name is on the promo organised a high priced seminar with a promised follow up of monthly updates and materials. Three months of it arrived (very late) plus an apology and an invitiation to attend the same seminar again next year! A large discount was offered, but it was pretty diappointing all up. I'm not even saying it was his fault, but...

So if you go, and it's all teasers, don't sign up on the spot.

We have had some dealings with vision pursuits in the past and find their marketing somewhat pushy and over the top, so much so we ended up complaining about the constant harassment. turned us off them big time.

I checked out the link and my immediate impression that it is way hyped up. $97 would be fair price and it may well be worth going to seive out the god stuff from the crap. But, as has been said, do not sign anything.

When I saw the title of the thread I immediately thought of Dr John Demartini's 2 day seminar that shares the same title. That is worth far more than anything that is charged for it. I think he is due down here later in the year. Highly recommended

Dr John Demartini's ?
What has this got to do with investment in property.
Selling your spiritual direction is all good but keep it to other forums.ahhh
I have a good link for the Bible if your interested.?

Have a good day

madmurf said:
Dr John Demartini's ?
What has this got to do with investment in property.
Selling your spiritual direction is all good but keep it to other forums.ahhh
I have a good link for the Bible if your interested.?

Have a good day

Mate, I take offense to your unfounded comment. Where the hell did you get religion out of what I have said? :mad:

You obviously have very little knowledge of what Dr demartini offers, and it certainly isn't religion. In fact I find his financial knowledge and programs as good as if not better than most offerings currently available. He is greatly knowledgeable in property investments, amongst other things, and in fact holds property in both Brisbane and Sydney so has practical understanding of the Australian market. What he offers on top of the usual practical financial management and wealth building information, he also includes a lot of the psychology of wealth building and investments which tend to trip most people up. Most will agree with me there.

Sure he offers spiritual/psychological material, but it is only a part of the material he offers. He is extremely well regarded in business circles, as well as the Chiropractic profession. well respected for his knowledge and is fundamental in the success of countless businesses and people

Wealthyjay
Unless your talking about a different person it looks like a spritural guru type to me
I did a search on the internet and this is the first page it came up with

"To kick start the community we're giving 10 posts in the "John Demartini " discussion - personalized copies of my book "Count Your Blessings: The Healing Power of Gratitude & Love" to say thank you! and to encourage contribution."

Very interesting stuff. mmmmmm but not for me
I must do some more searching to find the investment stuff

Have a good day and remember its better to give than recieve.

Wealthyjay

After doing some local searches I find that you and you alone are the only one to mention this Dr John Demartini's on the forum.
Like I said it sounds all fluffy to me so keep it to the coffee lounge.

Ive taken on the Nike religion this week.
JUST DO IT. How that for a mentors direction.

Mate, you're not looking hard enough.

John has been here several times for his Financial Mastery 2 day wealth seminar. He hasn't been to big with his exposure until recently. If you check out his website www.drdemartini.com you will find he is not as fluffy as you may well think.

The only reason I mentioned him because Visionpursuits were marketing a 2 day seminar/meeting under the same name as Dr Demartinis program. Dr Demartini will be coming later in the year to present his wealth seminar. His views are well worth listening to, especially in regards to the mind game that goes with investments and success.

This is a forum regarding investing, in particular real estate inv4esting. However, I am sure most here would appreciate any source of information that may help them acheive their goals. The financial strategies and information that Dr Demartini presents has been the catalyst for my transformation from illiterate to budding millionaire and growing. We can all mention many authors and speakers that has given them the same edge, so I'm sharing my secrets to you all.

Last edited:
Nobleone,

I am thinking about going to the Brisbane seminar with my 19 yr old son. Given the warning above, we might need to leave the cheque book and credit cards at home - only take enough money for parking and lunch :D :D

Beside Nobleone, any one else thinking of going to the Brisbane seminar?

KieranK

kierank said:
Nobleone,

I am thinking about going to the Brisbane seminar with my 19 yr old son. Given the warning above, we might need to leave the cheque book and credit cards at home - only take enough money for parking and lunch :D :D

Beside Nobleone, any one else thinking of going to the Brisbane seminar?

KieranK

Good idea taking your 19 yr old son, Kieran.
Exposes him to a variety of presenters and methods at a low cost.
As quiggles suggests it probably will be a weekend long series of teasers, but that in itself could be a real benefit to your son.
Might see you there also accompanied.

A86

Back