Accountant in Adelaide

Jacer said:
Looking for a good accountant experienced with IP's and tax generally in Adelaide. Thanks!

I use and happily recommend:

Paul Sallis Chartered Accountant

214 -216 Sturt St Adelaide 5000
(08) 8212 0622

Fax
(08) 8212 0377

Mobile Service
0412 085 104

If you are north of the city I use Pauline R Murray at Gawler.
She is very rental property savvy.

ADDRESS
17 Cowan St
Gawler
SA, 5118
Australia

Ph: (08) 8522 3800

As I suggest every time somebody asks for an IP-savvy accountant in xxx.

Why restrict yourself to xxx? Why is the location more important than the accountant? Look for a good accountant who really knows their stuff- and go to that accountant wherever they are.

I use and recommend Dale Gatherum-Goss, who has shown his knowledge many times from his contributions to this forum. He's in Melbourne, and I'm in Canberra. When you're talking potentially thousands of dollars of deductions, use of fax/email/post, and possibly the odd trip to Melbourne, is well worth it.

geoffw said:
As I suggest every time somebody asks for an IP-savvy accountant in xxx.

Why restrict yourself to xxx?

Very true.

Here in Canberra you can get all types of adult videos featuring IP-savvy accountants, not just xxx.

So I'm told by Geoff anyway.... :D

Cheers,

Aceyducey

geoffw said:
I use and recommend Dale Gatherum-Goss, who has shown his knowledge many times from his contributions to this forum. He's in Melbourne, and I'm in Canberra. When you're talking potentially thousands of dollars of deductions, use of fax/email/post, and possibly the odd trip to Melbourne, is well worth it.

You on commission Geoff!! I know Dale would be fantastic (I have his books!).
I don't know, still got this thing about face to face. And is he as good looking as my accountant?

Fester

bobby said:
As a client of Dale's, do you use/recommend putting your PPOR in a hybrid trust?
Bobby

That's not something I've done myself- but it's not something I've looked at, so I could not recommend one way or the other.

Jacer said:
Looking for a good accountant experienced with IP's and tax generally in Adelaide. Thanks!
Have been using Ric Bowyer of LBH Accountants in Payneham since 1993 when he was recommended to me. Ph 8363-2085.

Back