Steve Navra in Canberra at the CRIN Canberra meeting July 2005

Steve Navra at CRIN

This will be our biggest month of the year thus far, with our event on 16 July featuring Steve Navra of Navra Financial services and Navra Invest.

In fact it's so big that we've had over 30 RSVPs before this announcement went live on the forum!

On this forum Steve really needs no introduction, you can read his posts yourself.

But in case you're not yet familiar with Steve, he's well known for his innovative approaches to optimising investment structures. He is one of the few financial planners with a personal understanding of property investing and experience in combining property and share strategies to create optimised investment approaches for his clients.
So if there is only one CRIN event you attend this year, make sure it's this one!

Please note that CRIN is charging a nominal fee for this event. To continue operating CRIN effectively as an non-profit association we require a level of funds for ongoing operations. We appreciate your ongoing support and understanding.

Please RSVP to Aceyducey

Date/Time: Saturday 16 July from 1.30pm
Maximum attendees: 50
Indicative cost: $5 for CRIN members, $10 for non members
Please RSVP: Aceyducey

Last edited:
Aceyducey said:
Date/Time: Sunday 16 July from 1.30pm

Hi Acey,

Just a bit confused on the date ... :confused:

Is Steve's talk on Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th July??

Count me in for a place - looking forward to it!

Thanks, Fin.

Fin said:
Hi Acey,

Just a bit confused on the date ... :confused:

Is Steve's talk on Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th July??

Count me in for a place - looking forward to it!

Thanks, Fin.

In the CRIN newsletter it says Saturday the 16th, so I think that would be the correct date.

Fantastic Chrispy!
I put in my PSVP with ACEY i think over a week ago so i'll be attending :) , although im getting worried about it now as i fear my boss might need me to work......*crosses fingers*

Dare 2 Dream said:
I put in my PSVP with ACEY i think over a week ago so i'll be attending :) , although im getting worried about it now as i fear my boss might need me to work......*crosses fingers*

Dare,

Just tell your boss that you need to learn how to invest.

Which need is greater?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Exactly!
It's just a matter of getting him to see it that way also.
Im already in the office so i think i'll have a good chance of being able to attend.
For the record, for those wishig to put faces to names, if i attend i'll be in a charcoal suit, pink shirt, and blue tie.
Hope to be able to make it there to meet you all :)

Great to meet some of you! your a very nice group of people. :)

Im not to sure if i was happy being berated in public for being an Estate agent by someone who had never met me, whilst i had endevoured to show every courtesy to let him. Even though it was in a semi-joking sense, i was tempted to walk out, right at the beginning, as a result.
Appart from that, Steve really knows his stuff, and although i couldn't stay untill the end, i got ALOT out of it!
Thanks again to Acey for putting up the notice and giving me the opportunity to meet some of you. :)

Dare 2 Dream said:
Im not to sure if i was happy being berated in public for being an Estate agent by someone who had never met me, whilst i had endevoured to show every courtesy to let him.
You've been outed!

It was good to put a face to a name- hope tp see you at more gatherings.

With more than 60 attending, including Sydneysiders, Melbournites & others we were very happy at the attendence as well.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

It was my first CRIN meeting and it was really good to catch up with some like minded people. Although I have been to one of Steve' workshops it was great to have the concepts reinforced again- he is passionate about what he does and he is a real pleasure to listen to.
Thanks to Acey, Simon and the others who put the day together. I look forward to attending many more.

Thanks to all who played a part in organising this shindig.

It is always beneficial for me to listen to what Steve has to say. The more I listen, the more it becomes a part of my own language.

Great to say hello to Chrispy :)

Is it possible Steve may come again for a "shares" session?? Would love to hear more about the US fund.

Cheers
Bawley

Aceyducey said:
Dare,

Just tell your boss that you need to learn how to invest.

Which need is greater?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

I need to learn how to invest so that I can leave this crappy job. That will definitely work (possibly not)!

bawley said:
Great to say hello to Chrispy :)
It was good- thanks for coming up from Melbourne Chrispy!

I was unable to stay past the interval as my lord and master (Subway) called me away- once again :(

Back