Duncan M in API magazine

Hi Duncan,

Congratulations on your story in the latest Australian Property Investors magazine.

It's nice to put a face to the name!

And of course - you had to be photographed with a Bedford :)

Lily

Lily House said:
Hi Duncan,

Congratulations on your story in the latest Australian Property Investors magazine.

It's nice to put a face to the name!

And of course - you had to be photographed with a Bedford :)

Lily

Oh neat I didnt realise it was out yet :)

I made the most of the Photographer who came out and got some other photos of my trucks taken.. he was very obliging :)

/me starts singing Skyhooks....

"....Ego, is not a dirty word..."

:p

Look forward to seeing / reading all about it Duncan. :)

Mark

quoll said:
I might just have to go and buy one.

Well done Duncan.
Was it fun?

Cheers
quoll
you mean you don't subscribe :eek:

congrats duncan - haven't got mine yet but have been checking the letterbox dilligently. the ss crowd certainly is getting a good reputation.

Onya Dunc!!!

Congratulations Duncan!!!

If I were a guy I'd love to have you a beer with you, :rolleyes: but as it stands, I guess I'll just have to settle for a cuppa with my very own Duncan (he's not a beer drinker)!!! :p

BTW....great photos, oh....and you look okay too!!! ;)

Cheers,

Jo

Good stuff Duncan,

I love readin stories on people I "almost" know, heheh, not that I've got my copy yet :( , the courier pidgeons must run out of puff having to fly this far west :rolleyes:

BF :)

Sorry, me again.

Is that the current November issue or the December issue (which probably isn't out in the newsagents yet) ???

Dear Duncan

Well done on all your acheivements, you deserve this so much and you have worked so hard to get to this point. I am so proud of you!

Best Wishes

Corsa

Back