Peter Spann 1 Day Investor Update

I hadn't realised that it was on- thanks for the pointer.

Peter's updates are always well worth while hearing.

Being a wealth club member it won't cost me.

On the information fromn the email posted, Peter said in 2001 that the All Ords would hit 4800 by the end of 2005.

He was out by 6 days.

I'm hoping to get to the Sydney one.

There will, of course, be a lot of product sell. I'm looking to buy some products.

But there is usually a lot of solid information as well, even predictions 5 years into the future.

If anybody can go, I would highly recommend it, based on the content of previous such events.

The Y-man said:
Thanks Y-man.

I had to click on the "click here to discover how" prompt.

I'm on the "Ruby" membership, which is the lowest level. That gives me "basic investment planning".

Well, it gives me a lower priced access to the Peter Spann Updates, but if I don't take up the planning components, it's probably not worth while. I did intend to- when I had spare time (haha).

This is the email I received:

This latest "must attend" event from Freeman Fox incorporates a new one day comprehensive format, full of information for educated investors.

The "Investor Updates" provide you with a Market Outlook for 2006 and details of the latest investment products and strategies that Peter Spann is recommending you consider for your portfolio.

Prepare yourself and your portfolio for the ups and downs of the year, by hearing what strategies to implement for investing success in the current economic environment -learn what you should be investing in and how.

Hear from Peter Spann and Industry Guest Speakers.

Topics for this Investor update include

Peter Spann's outlook and strategy recommendations - In 2001 many will remember Peter Spann suggesting to clients to consider shares.

He made a startling prediction that the share market would hit an all time high of 4,800 by end of 2005. (At the time the S&P ASX 200 index was sitting at 3,210).

Many people scoffed, but it turns out that he was remarkably accurate! On 29/12/05 the market hit 4773 and then reached 4800 on 04/01/06, closing at 4,820. Add to that his view that Gold would rise dramatically (at the time of the first call, Gold was around US$300 and is now US$557 (NY Mercantile exchange spot gold). These two calls have added dramatically to Peter's long standing reputation for extraordinary insight into the big picture of investing.

While many people heeded his call to "get into shares" (and should have done very well too), many did not and are now looking back wishing they had.

Maybe it's time you heard Peter's view on his future investing? Remember, he does not make these "predictions" for grandstanding purposes but to form a strategy for his own investing which he then shares with you. It's a win/win! After spending time in the US over Christmas, listen to Peter's views on the market and what he believes is the next big thing!

New Share Portfolio - Want to know what Buy and Hold stock picks to be considering for your portfolio? Peter Spann will be releasing our NEW BUY and HOLD Share Portfolio - and will be previewing some of the selections here for you!

Tax Planning - leaving your tax planning to June is too late - NOW is the time to lower tax and invest for the future.

Cash Flow Investing - would you like attractive gross returns up to 9%* (fully tax- paid)*(source Cromwell product brochure dated Jan 06), and paid on a monthly basis? Then we have a new investment that may very well suit. Come along to find out full details.

Take advantage of emerging markets - Asia, India and Eastern Europe are all booming - how do you get a piece of the action and protect your investments at the same time?

I went in Sydney yesterday. It was very well worth while. If you can get to the Melbourne one, it will be worth while.

There are a number of guest speakers; and he is selling. But he's got some very good products to sell.

geoffw said:
I went in Sydney yesterday. It was very well worth while. If you can get to the Melbourne one, it will be worth while.

So you don't recommend the Brisbane one will be worth while?

Mary said:
So you don't recommend the Brisbane one will be worth while?
If you're posting on the forum now, it won't be worthwhile. It's on today- if it's like the Sydney one, it started at 9AM.

I am looking forward to the day Peter makes it to Perth to hold one of his seminars/workshops.
Hope its going to be sooner rather than later.
cheers yadreamin

Thats great for you guys in Canberra.
Now if Peter could catch a direct flight from Canberra to Perth l am sure it would be a great few days for him [and us ]:D

geoffw said:

There are a number of guest speakers; and he is selling. But he's got some very good products to sell.

What was the content? All the structured product firms are using Freeman Fox to market products now so be careful cos we pay planners a heap to flog our stuff to passive investors. How much of the preso was actually property focussed? Would be nice to get onto some land banking stuff and leverage off his ideas/contacts however not through the prospectuses - too many hands in the pie before you get your piece of the action. Unfortunately when us mums and pops hear about it, its already too late.

On property, he says that in this part of the cycle, about the only sorts of residential property which will perform well are prestige and waterfront. He's saying that shares are due for a good solid run for the next few years, before a recession in or about 2010. Property is not likely to come good again until after that.

Most of the presentation was about products- two property related products as well as some share based products, and in Freeman Fox itself.

Fair suck of the sav!

asdf said:
All the structured product firms are using Freeman Fox to market products now so be careful cos we pay planners a heap to flog our stuff to passive investors. Would be nice to get onto some land banking stuff and leverage off his ideas/contacts however not through the prospectuses - too many hands in the pie before you get your piece of the action. Unfortunately when us mums and pops hear about it, its already too late.

3 things on your comments structured products:

1. They rock (as long as you are selective in your research) – where else can you get capital growth and/or cash flow positive, fixed rates below market, 100% finance and capital protection? Love ‘em, put my own money in ‘em, proud to recommend the one WE select to our clients;

2. NO firm is using Freeman Fox to do anything – WE select products that we recommend to our clients – you imply that we open up our database to any and all companies that have structured products (you are sailing close to the wind there) – we are proud of our research and product selection – most Financial Planners have 400+ products on their Approved Lists – we have 37 and I have my own money in all but 3 of the most conservative cash funds – average return on the recommended funds was 28.6% for the 12 months to end of 2005 – Top performer over 60%!!! Bet that beats your property portfolio!

3. Yep, we get fees, oh my god, stop the busses – it’s a disaster – BUT the fees are fully disclosed, and we rebate up to 50% of the fees to our Wealth Club members which means we actually earn LESS then a real estate agent would charge you to sell your property – come on – fair suck of the sav – I have never suggested I am not in business to make money. And by the way, based on your comments it seems like you might actually work for one of the firms we use – how do you think they afford your salary? I would suggest that at the least if you worked for me I would have you in my office for a dressing down for a comment like that.

1 reply on your other comment about land banking:

You are happy to suck my ideas but not participate in our Prospectuses in a legal, structured way? That’s not moms and pops missing out! Come on – we do it that way so mom’s and pop’s CAN participate in a way that discloses the risks, fees, and costs. How else do you suggest we do it?

Nobody can ever accuse me of not giving away my ideas for free – I have presented to a number of Sommersoft groups now for no charge, I have posted my thoughts on Land Banking in this forum and given an example and answered any questions I was asked AND we run free seminars for our clients all the time. What else do you suggest?

He IS comming to Perth

yadreamin said:
I am looking forward to the day Peter makes it to Perth to hold one of his seminars/workshops.
Hope its going to be sooner rather than later.
cheers yadreamin

I have it on reliable authority that Peter Spann IS coming to Perth, and Adelaide, And Canberra for our new "Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar".

And yep, I'll be talking about the ways you can use the share market, commercial property trusts and structured products to gain Cash Flow.

Here are the dates:
  • Canberra - 20th April - National Convention Centre - Menzies Theatrette max 165pax
  • Sydney - 22nd April - Wesley Conference Centre
  • Brisbane - 23rd April - Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
  • Perth - 26th April - Perth Convention Centre - max 300pax
  • Adelaide - 27th April - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Rubikon Room - max 200pax
  • Melbourne - 29th April

Happy for a moderator to remove this if you consider it marketing but if you want more info check our web site www.freemanfox.com.au in a couple of weeks when the info is posted there.

Hi Peter

What does the Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar cover, I tried to look on your web site to get a summary but the seminar format isn't listed (I know that you said not listed for a few weeks but I thought that would only mean the dates not the format).

In what way is the Instant Income - The Ca$h Flow Seminar different to the Update? Just asking as it's a long way from Karratha to anywhere and I'm already going to be attending the update:D .

Back