Peter Spann 1 Day Investor Update

Hi all

I will be attending the morning session in Brisbane so if anybody wants to say hello drop me a PM. (mind you it will be early for me to be out and about so don't know whether I'll be to awake before the session ;))

Cheers

handyandy said:
Hi all

I will be attending the morning session in Brisbane so if anybody wants to say hello drop me a PM. (mind you it will be early for me to be out and about so don't know whether I'll be to awake before the session ;))

Cheers

Says you are in the Sutherland Shire Handy???
I'll be at Brisbane AM with three lady friends. I've managed to convince them that receiving dividends and watching capital gains is more fun than buying shoes :D

Fair to all

thefirstbruce said:
Why not just recruit some bikini clad girls to hand out the PDSs. Seems to help sell more cigarettes, alcohol, and Ferraris.

Well, I could, but then the girls in the office would insist that I also get hot-pants clad boys!

Not so Free - oops

bigfella966 said:
Just been talking to (Freeman Fox) to organise 2 seats, she seemed a bit unsure about the above invitation, and I just wanted to confirm if it was a free invite to SS members, no biggy really, we'll be there regardless.

Yes, I probably should have edited the (client) letter a bit before posting it - sorry.

Within the letter is does say free to clients, $48 for guests.

We have to charge for non-clients because we need to differentiate for them, but we DO have a rather loose interpretation of what is a client for this seminar - if you have been to any of our programs before, or used any of our services then you are a client, or if you can find one of our clients to invite you then early next week we will be sending them a "Bring a Friend Free" offer, or if you book into the seminar you will get the same offer so that would cut your (massive cost of $48) in half.

Also as a lot of the venues are filling and our Wealth Club members are notoriously slow to book we need to make sure we keep some spaces for them.

Good observation!

Cheeks said:
I suspect the new fund will have two sets of documents, one will be the PDS and one will be the loan application papers that go with the PDS.

Having been to one of Peters talks I was very surprised to see that all the PDS documents went instantly but very few of the loan doc's.

Yes, this certainly (unexpectedly) added to the postage bill! :eek:

Peter Spann said:
if you can find one of our clients to invite you then early next week we will be sending them a "Bring a Friend Free" offer /quote]

Am in Sydney, would any of Peter's clients (in this forum) like to invite me to the seminar in Sydney? Thanks. :)

Popular

Because some of the dates are booked out or close to full (we are taking about 200 bookings per day) we have added additional dates in Sydney and Melbourne

Cash Flow Workshop - Sydney - 18th May (Evening)
Cash Flow Workshop - Melbourne - 19th May (Evening)

Also we have now scheduled a special, "back by popular demand" encore performance of the workshops that started this thread - the Investor Updates we ran in February on:

Investor Update Redux - Melbourne - 22nd May (Evening)
Investor Update Redux - Sydney - 23rd May (Evening)
Investor Update Redux - Brisbane - 24th May (Evening)

These will cover my view on the market and 3 ***NEW*** investments that suit my strategy. Bookings will open on the 18th April - again, free to Freeman Fox clients and $48 for guests

I am sure we could do a deal for Sommersoftairians for free on this one. Thanks for your indulgence.

Hi Peter,

Good to hear you're as innovative as always. I might see if I can drag a couple of people along to your Adelaide evening ;)

Question on the 100% finance though: Will this be in the form of a margin loan im assuming? Meaning, no servicability tests like most margin loans? Or have I missed the point somewhere here?

dtraeger2k said:
Hi Peter,

Good to hear you're as innovative as always. I might see if I can drag a couple of people along to your Adelaide evening ;)

Question on the 100% finance though: Will this be in the form of a margin loan im assuming? Meaning, no servicability tests like most margin loans? Or have I missed the point somewhere here?

My understanding is that it is a no-doc loan up to $500k (personal). Above this or for entities other than personal, substantiation / accountants letter may be required. No margin calls due to the capital protected nature.

If it's like the previous products, there should also be an interest assistance loan available (also no doc) to borrow money to pay the interest costs on the other loan.... :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Seems most of the Brisvegas SS members are going to the morning session. I hope it's not just Kylie and I seeing a private afternoon viewing of Peter :D

Lending

dtraeger2k said:
Good to hear you're as innovative as always. I might see if I can drag a couple of people along to your Adelaide evening

Good, it'll be great to have 3 people there! Adelaide people always winge that nobody goes there, then when we do nobody turns up - we had more people at Newcastle last night!

dtraeger2k said:

It is not a margin loan, it is a loan from Mac Bank - like any lender (including margin lenders) they do want to see that you have the ability to pay the loan, but there are less hurdles then borrowing to buy a house.

No interest assistance loan for the first payment unfortuately - Mac Bank said "no".

Booked Out

vandalic said:
Seems most of the Brisvegas SS members are going to the morning session. I hope it's not just Kylie and I seeing a private afternoon viewing of Peter :D

No, on the contrary the morning session is booked out - venue capacity 600, total bookings 648 - while we always have "no shows" this is definatley a sell out.

Afternoon session is filling up too.

Address anyone?

Hi,

I just booked for this Saturday in Sydney does anyone know the address of the place? I didn't get an email confirm (the person might have mistyped my email address). Thanks!

sonic said:
Hi,

I just booked for this Saturday in Sydney does anyone know the address of the place? I didn't get an email confirm (the person might have mistyped my email address). Thanks!

Was in the same situation as you, but I phoned Freeman Fox and was given the address as follows: Wesley Conference Centre at 220 Pitt St. There are 2 sessions: morning 9am to 1pm and afternoon 2pm to 6pm. But they said to be there at least half hour before for registration. They said even if you have not received the email confirmation but booked then come along and bring some kind of ID with photo such as a driver license. They did send me the email confirmation this afternoon. Not sure if I am allowed to forward it to you - so that you get the details?

Back