vanuatu

anyone interested.

new international hotel looking at the possiblity of strata the rooms,
any interest similar to off the plan sales, set income 12 % very early stage.
$205,000aust per room.
long term investment.

hi all
interesting put don't think this is sinking, haven't heard of any sinking feeling,
and not got the deal as yet looking at interest at the moment.

grossreal said:
hi all
interesting put don't think this is sinking, haven't heard of any sinking feeling,
and not got the deal as yet looking at interest at the moment.
tender in and offer submitted so this thanks all

You guys are too funny.....

Maybe it could be built 'elevated' off the ground so that in the future you could use a boat instead of a car ??
Water frontage property always commands a higher price than landed ( sea change phenomenon)
It could be the venice of the south pacific...

Good luck with it Gross.
When are you coming back to sunny WA.... ??

kp

soon
I have acouple of projects just these are alittle more pressing.
just to give you an idea on this hotel it was valued in 2003 when it was 70% complete at 19.5 mil and it didn't have a sinking problem then.
it may take a far bit of my cash flow so not sure kph when I will be in your neck of the woods

no its a problem for everyone with costal land - globally the see level will rise 34 cm in the next 100 years - new orleans?? venice? I think venice is actually sinking but that is a different kettle of fish

Don and Liz said:
no its a problem for everyone with costal land - globally the see level will rise 34 cm in the next 100 years - new orleans?? venice? I think venice is actually sinking but that is a different kettle of fish
Ummm...I think you had it right the first time - the SEA level is rising not the other way round, Venice isn't sinking!!! :eek:

yes it is a very nice city
just a little polluted as alot of italian cities are but that is part of there way.
spent 2 days there about 2 years ago.
I like it alot more then rome.

hi all
been to vanuatu
a very interesting place went there for 3 projects
the hotel was one its not finalised but the other 2
scored the goals
got a posi comm at 10.5% with a lend of 9.09% westpac and anz are looking at refinance at a 80% lvr lend.
I will tell you how the second project comes out at a later date.
the place is a buzz with finance opportunities and aiming on going back in 4 weeks by then I will have most of the paperwork done.
the hotel has along way to go if anyone is interested in buying rooms I will organise with the end purchaser and we can do some very interesting lending structures.

Back