An Investment in Reduction

Hi fokas

Well, interesting to see this bumped! And thank you for your kind words.

Weighed in at 64 kilos this morning, still at size 8 but currently working on getting back to 60 kilos which I will do by the end of December.

Held steady at 60 kilos from 24/06/06 until I went to Sydney in March 07, came back at 62 kilos and gradually (very gradually) crept up to a peak of 75 kilos when I arrived back in Australia in October from nearly five months in UK (that's another story)

Went back on the program 13/10/2008 weighing 74 kilos so have dropped 10 kilos in 60 days and very pleased with that.

The magic with this program is that it works and maintaining the weight is quite easy, however no program can stop you from putting the food/sweets/wine in your mouth and the past twelve months have been somewhat stressful .....

So back on Cohen's and it is doing it's job. We can't avoid healthy stress in our lives but sometimes we end up in the red zone and while in UK I admit that I kept myself company by eating, with a very predictable result.

However, I knew that once back in Australia I would go back on the program and the matter would be resolved so I am not beating myself up about it and have every confidence that once back to 60 kilos I will maintain that - as I did before - with minimal effort ....

Cheers
Kristine

Back