My book is finally here!!

Over the last few months there have been a few questions on the forum and I am now pleased to advise that my book "How to Grow a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio - in your spare time" has finally been released.

It will be available in good bookshops in April 2006, or you can order it online NOW and receive 2 free ebooks and 2 bonus special reports.

I wrote it for both for beginners as well as advanced property investors and it explains how our next property boom will be Australia's biggest property boom and possibly our last big boom.

This is supported by strong demographic evidence that also highlights our next major growth regions and explaines the most important things investors must know to take advantage of the next property boom.

For advanced investors there are chapters on:-

• tax loopholes,
  • finance strategies,
  • negotiation,
  • dealing with agents,
  • auctions,
  • renovations and
  • an great section on living off the increasing equity of your Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio

I think its great but you don't have to take my word for it....

To see what others (including Dale Gatherum-Goss) have to say about this book please click here.

To read the introductory chapter of this book please click here

To look at the contents please click here.

If your purchase this book through on my web site NOW and you will receive 4 free bonuses:-

• FREE E-book - As a Man Thinketh - this book has inspired millions and has been credited for playing a major part in launching the self improvement industry
  • FREE E-Book - Inspirational thoughts - a 36 page collection of Michael's favourite quotes. Value $15
  • SPECIAL REPORT - 14 Questions all Property Investors must Ask. Value $10
  • SPECIAL REPORT - 7 Secrets all Property Investors must Know. Value $10

Thanks for allowing me to make this plug

Oh I almost forgot.....

If you are interested in buying it please click here.

Looks like I'll have another book to read... :)

After the Guy Bower one I'm reading, followed by on by George T Ross, then Donald Trump... :)

Thanks for the heads up, Michael.

living off the increasing equity of your Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio

The LOE section sounds very interesting, how indepth is this section of the book as I'm looking at some form of LOE within the next 2 years.

and it explains how our next property boom will be Australia's biggest property boom and possibly our last big boom.

Michael,

That is a statement and a half!

look forward to reading some more reviews from forumites......

so many books to read.

Cheeks said:
The LOE section sounds very interesting, how indepth is this section of the book as I'm looking at some form of LOE within the next 2 years.

It is a very detailed chapter.

PLUS there is a special bonus downloadable spreadsheet to help you do your own calculations.

Michael Yardney said:
It is a very detailed chapter.

PLUS there is a special bonus downloadable spreadsheet to help you do your own calculations.

Michael, I have noticed that many authors direct their books toward helping others to be financially free to enable them to quit thier jobs.
Do you believe this is acheivable for a sizable amount of people and even a worthwhile goal to have?, and further is it a good mentality to foster?, that this is easily acheivable for anyone who is willing to "put in the work".

What do you think of the very prominent investors [Barrack, Kiyosaki etc] around the globe who subscribe to the theory that the world economies may crumble in the near future?, and that too many amateurs have entered the game.

markpatric said:
Michael, I have noticed that many authors direct their books toward helping others to be financially free to enable them to quit thier jobs.
Do you believe this is acheivable for a sizable amount of people and even a worthwhile goal to have?, and further is it a good mentality to foster?, that this is easily acheivable for anyone who is willing to "put in the work".

What do you think of the very prominent investors [Barrack, Kiyosaki etc] around the globe who subscribe to the theory that the world economies may crumble in the near future?, and that too many amateurs have entered the game.

Boy you have posed some intereting questions.

I'm financially independant, and have been for 15 -20 years - but I have not quit my job. I see "retirement" as a working class and middle class concept - you will find most of the wealthy do not quit there jobs.....It's just nice going to work when you don't have to

Is being financially free an "achievable goal" for a sizeable amount of people if they "put in the work"? - Yes

Will most people achieve it? - NO!

Why not - their mindset but that's a whole different argument and something I am considering addressing in a mentorship program.

Will the world economies crumble?- I'm not an economist and not qualified to answer that one

Hi all,

Just ordered my copy, seems a "cheap" price to pay. Congratulations Michael, are you trying to make it a best seller by the low price??;)

Markpatrick, some good questions, why don't you start a different thread for them and leave this one for the discussion about Michaels book??

bye

Well Done, Michael.

Just ordered one. Another book adding to my growing library!!

I'd believe that there will be many useful infos in this book as the last SIG meeting. :D

Hi all,

Thinking cheekily;) any chance of the author putting his pen on the inside of the front cover with a sig??

Only on my copy of course, wouldn't want it to get too taxing on the wrist muscles. :D

bye

Bill.L said:
Hi all,

Thinking cheekily;) any chance of the author putting his pen on the inside of the front cover with a sig??

Only on my copy of course, wouldn't want it to get too taxing on the wrist muscles. :D

bye

It would be my pleasure to do that for your Bill

Good morning Michael,

Congratulations on getting out your new book....I'm attempting to do the same thing at the moment and I sort of half know what you went through to get it out.

I noticed in the contents page you devote 7 pages to why we should invest in residential real estate, and later on another 12 pages to the different types of properties.

My question is, without having purchased your publication yet, do you cover the retail / comm / industrial sectors in any detail (as I am told you have a great depth of experience in this field) or skim over them and concentrate on the housing / apartments sectors ??

Cheers.

Dazzling said:
Good morning Michael,

Congratulations on getting out your new book....I'm attempting to do the same thing at the moment and I sort of half know what you went through to get it out.

I noticed in the contents page you devote 7 pages to why we should invest in residential real estate, and later on another 12 pages to the different types of properties.

My question is, without having purchased your publication yet, do you cover the retail / comm / industrial sectors in any detail (as I am told you have a great depth of experience in this field) or skim over them and concentrate on the housing / apartments sectors ??

Cheers.

Yes I do understand commrercial and industrial property well. A large proportion of my portfolio is tied up in this type of property.

I do not see as much opportunity for the average investor in this type of real estate in the next few years. It's the wrong time of the commercial property cycle. But there are great opportunities for investors to take advantage of the forthcoming residential boom.

I will be discussing Commercial real estate at my forthcoming Annual Property Briefings - get details here.

Back