Peter SPANN in WA- April

Red,
The coffee and the beer have no effect.
Its the MEDS that regulate the chemical levels....

Looking forward to seeing the Spannerman...

kp

Ol School Skata said:
i can remember having some past course attendees "bounce" on the stage in Brisbane.....very entertaining

Yes, I usually do like that but this one is all a bit conservative - you know we have the lawyers there and all!

Should be an interesting event Peter..I'm still curious abou the new book though; Is it out soon (or do we get to see the draft ;) )

Redwing

Peter Spann said:
Yes, I usually do like that but this one is all a bit conservative - you know we have the lawyers there and all!
Peter

Your timing to post this must have been tight.

Your assistants arrived at the Canberra venue, straight from the airport, presumably having flown with yourself, just about precisely at the time you were posting this. So I figure you came straight out of the plane, into the Ferrari chauffeur driven limo, and straight onto the net to check out the forum. You must be getting seriously addicted :)

Your presentations are very content rich now. I presume the "fun" stuff that used to happen in the seminars has been disallowed by the regulators. There was a lot of non-financial stuff being presented, some fun, some serious but more motivational- and I'm not sure I'd have come quite as far as I did without that kick in the motivations. Something like "The seasons of life" had a great impact on me then- it's interesting to have since heard Jim Rohn, who you credited, present it.

:)

Yup, straight from the plane - just checking my reviews!

I still do the motivational "stuff" in other seminars - mostly our Platinum / Elite program but while the regulators don't say we can't do the fun stuff most of the people on the conservative side of financial services don't understand it so when they see it they lump us in the dodgy / over hype box and we get branded as that.

So, unfortunately it is easier for us not to do it.

We have had a really good response to these programs and I am looking forward to going to Perth.

Bit off topic but i did some work the other night for a Nationwide Group of Financial Planners who had a big night with Opera Singers,Jazz Singers, Highwire act, Auction..A la Carte Dinner and Marcia Hines flew in for half a dozen songs..

The lighting technician told me that he did a show for AMP in Perth a few weeks ago and they flew in Human Nature..

I take it these groups are all *rewarding* thier sales staff and writting off profits rather than pay tax ??

Similar to a small business buying new company vehicles rather than pay a lot of profits as tax?

Peter Spann said:
Umm, err, I have put a few kgs back on after all my travel lately but back on the diet next week - swear.
Hmm. It did show a little, sorry. (Not that I've lost much in the last while either)

I trust the ice cream has been taken off the diet chart? (Even if it is called "Peters" ice cream).

New Book

redwing said:
Should be an interesting event Peter..I'm still curious abou the new book though; Is it out soon (or do we get to see the draft ;) )

Would love to show it to you but Harper Collins owns the copyright.

Just in from tonights seminar. It was great evening...got a lot from it - Thanks Peter.

Waiting for the PDS to arrive.

Likewise, a lot of good information!

I too will not fly on any of my billionaire friend's private jets unless they have a personal chef.

:D

Last edited:
Yes it was interesting.
Lifestyle is the new nirvana...

I was looking out for you Rix...
Actually asked some guy "Are you Rick" and when he said "NO but I have been called something similar but beginning with a P"...I though I had better give up !!

kp

I came in late and went front and left..nice and close ;)

Interesting night

I'd read Peters Instant Income and Wealth Magic data as well as listened to the aforementioned CD's as well so found it all interesting.

I thought it was a pretty good turnout as well...

PS-

Peter your Shares book was advertised in your literature on the night (nary a squiggle on your site though- when am i getting my copy :p)

In fact even "Little pot of Gold" was advertised as well..these cannot be found on your site? (by myself anyhow)

Hmmmmmmmm...nothing HERE either on the new book?

Redwing

Yeah was a very good informative night and Peter was most entertaining.

I too am interested in Peters new book, and Ill have to check this Paris Hilton dvd out and see if its the same as the book he mentioned :)

Back