The United States

I am heading off to the United States on Wednesday 19 April to assist a company in Texas to establish an investment and a property management division. Although many of the services that will be established will be aimed at the US market, their will still be plently of opportunities for Australians to become involved. We have been sourcing forclosures and apartment complexes. If anyone is interested feel free to email at
[email protected]

I am heading off to the United States on Wednesday 19 April to assist a company in Texas to establish an investment and a property management division. Although many of the services that will be established will be aimed at the US market, their will still be plently of opportunities for Australians to become involved. We have been sourcing forclosures and apartment complexes. If anyone is interested feel free to email at
[email protected]

Hi nigel this is a bit off topic but can I make a suggestion from a webdesigner

point of view get rid of the slow loading graphics maybe even hire a designer

there cheap as on scriptlance please dont take this the wrong way I have

been building and marketing websites for a long time

regards

James

james_w said:
Hi nigel this is a bit off topic but can I make a suggestion from a webdesigner

point of view get rid of the slow loading graphics

I'm with you James!

The site you saw is a big improvement over the original ( see http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25749 ) but there's still a way to go IMHO.

There seems to be a view amongst some amateur web designers that just because they've taught themselves fancy code means they should use it to dazzle the world. What they don't get is that the world's most looked at website (Google) has about the simplest user interface possible.

Peter (an ignorant amateur web designer)

I'm with you James!

The site you saw is a big improvement over the original ( see http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25749 ) but there's still a way to go IMHO.

There seems to be a view amongst some amateur web designers that just because they've taught themselves fancy code means they should use it to dazzle the world. What they don't get is that the world's most looked at website (Google) has about the simplest user interface possible.

Peter (an ignorant amateur web designer)

Lol good example peter I hate looking at flashy websites that take forever to

load especially when I am out in stanwell (no broadband there yet)

some of the best sites are simple one page designs with fast loading graphics.

if you need all the flash stuff such as rea has at least use a good server for fast loading.

Regards

James

ditto from me, just as ignorant and amateur,
all that flash doesnt work unless the user has flash installed,
many large Corporations dont allow 'enhancements' to browsers too many security holes.
That means that the largest potential customer base, with all the money, cant even access a site with flash menus
Similar effects can be had without the enhancements, and without the very large file sizes 'flash' 'java' et al add to page sizes

The purpose of writing this post was to talk about investing in the United States. I will be there on the 18 Setember to run a real estate group and establish an investment division.

Back