Mortgage Watchdog

http://www.mortgagewatchdog.com.au/mhv/

Has anyone used the Mortgage Watchdog Software or similar?

e-mail received from myhousevalue

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I have called in a favour for you but you really only have a couple of days to take advantage of it.

I have begged Andrew at MortgageWatchdog to extend the special MyHouseValue offer they are giving to our visitors. With 54% of monthly home loan statements containing errors it would be naive to think that you don't have errors in your statements.

In fact they say if you don't find errors they will not only refund your money but they will give you another $250 for wasting your time .. you can't get fairer than that can you?

Check it out for yourself at www.mortgagewatchdog.com.au/mhv

The Myhousevalue.com.au Team

Redwing

Hi Red
There have been former posts on this very topic (just do a search) and, funnily enough, I started a thread about it over at IE as well.
After investigating it myself, I don't think it's necessarily a necessity, by any stretch of the imagination. Your own spreadsheets would yield as much info.

Jacque said:
I don't think it's necessarily a necessity, by any stretch of the imagination. Your own spreadsheets would yield as much info.
...So do your own spreadsheets, and if you don't find any problems, you get another $250 :D

geoffw said:
...So do your own spreadsheets, and if you don't find any problems, you get another $250 :D

Exactly :)
But I guess with a product like this, it makes it easier for those of us too lazy to input on our own spreadsheets...:D

Back