Texas

I will be shortly moving to texas to run a Real Estate company and build an education and investment company. I am currently working with accounting firms and financial planners in both the United States and Australia to work out the most effective way for Australians to invest in the United States. My main market will be the American market. However if you are interested in the United States I wold be only too happy to discuss the opportunities with you.

Hi Nigel,

Where will you be in Texas?

I have an office in Wichita Falls and property around Petrolia - though all mineral leases.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Nigel Kibel said:
Hi Acy

I will be in San Antonio, the home of the Alamo. A great city.

With great investment opportunities.
Nigel, by the way, I think San Antonio is the nutty fundamentalist Christian capital of the world. Watch out :p

Aceyducey said:
Hi Nigel,

Where will you be in Texas?

I have an office in Wichita Falls and property around Petrolia - though all mineral leases.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Acey, are you a baker by trade?
You seem to have your finger in a lot of pies:p

yadreamin said:
Acey, are you a baker by trade?
You seem to have your finger in a lot of pies:p

Hi Yadreamin,

I'm not a baker by trade, but I'd try my hand at pies if there was dough in them.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Do you mean *thanks* ?

Acey was the only one that was on the topic... then it deteriorated....

good luck with your venture... do you like bbq, they're mad for it in Texas I hear... :D

This kinda fell from the quotes section...:)

"I got treated very badly in Texas.
They don't treat beatniks too good in Texas.
Port Arthur people thought I was a beatnik, though they'd never seen one and neither had I."

"Texas is ok if you want to settle down and do your own thing quietly, but its not for outrageous people, and I was always outrageous.."

(both) Janis Joplin

Actually my cousin lives in Texas..Fort Worth, says parts of Texas remind him of Australia..I noticed that some areas of housing were cheapish..all very interesting Nigel.

Back