GeoffW in Smart Investor magazine

Hey Geoff

I've just received this months copy of Smart Investor and I was flicking through it and

TADAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

there's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

with your flock of bats.

I haven't read the article yet so can't comment any further.

I sincerly hope you get the result you need. :)

Cheers

Sultan of Swing said:
I've just received this months copy of Smart Investor and I was flicking through it and ...there's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

with your flock of bats.
SOS

I didn't realise that it had come in. It will probably be a few days before it hits the newsagents.

I couldn't even be sure if the picture taken was at the flock- what colour is the wall behind?

Sultan of Swing said:
A sort of orangy, ochre colour I think....

I'll read it tomorrow and take more notice, it's at the office right now.
OK, then it actually was taken at the flock. Thanks for that SOS.

They also took piccies at a blue wall somewhere and at Subway. I'd been hoping for a Subway piccie, but no dice (diced chicken that is).

It's at the newsagents. I think it came out well. I'm told it's a good picture of me- but I don't ike any pictures of myself.

geoffw said:
It's at the newsagents. I think it came out well. I'm told it's a good picture of me- but I don't ike any pictures of myself.

Not even pictures of you besides your new Ferrari, in front of your $5M Gold Coast property?

BTW Geoff - grats on 10,000 posts! :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Very Nice its page 74 for those who want to find it quickly. Can I ask did you get any $$ for being in this feature? If you would prefer not to say I understand.

No money in it at all. Hopefully though it won't hurt the prospects of a sale.
young_gun said:
its page 74 for those who want to find it quickly
Do you mean for those who want to read it at the newsagency without buying :D ?

Back