Time to consider licking the marshmallow again :)

Pic_14_Small_.JPG

--
Pic_10_Small_.jpg

--
Pic_5_Small_.JPG

--
Pic_4_Small_.JPG

--
Pic_1_Small_.jpg

Great result mate!

You got some numbers for us??? You know I like numbers...

Here's another quick question: How much of the old cottage did you salvage when you knocked it down? Or was the cost of extracting anything worthwhile not worth the development delay... something I'm considering at the moment.

Cheers,
Michael.

Looks absolutely fabulous. Does the front townhouse have a garage, possible around the back? Did you use coloured bricks on the bottom or the grey concrete ones and then paint/render. What did you use for the top storey, polystyrene & render, Will you sell or rent these. If selling, what do you reckon you can get?

Fantastic job ! Looks great.

How large is the land ?
How long did it take you from start to finish ?
Is it your first ?
What are you plans for it now ?
More details would be great :)

Sorry for all the questions !

Regards,

Lumos

very very nice toml - who built them? what floor size are they in total (incl gge)? how much did the final cost come out at per m2 (incl fences, landscaping and driveway)?

i'd love to know the figures, but i'll understand if you want to keep them private. great job and you must be very proud. are you going to sell or keep?

You reckon you're bad!!? I thought the photos were of 2 perfectly good townhouses being systematically demolished to be replaced by an old looking weatherboard..... :eek:

Cheers,

The Y-man

:D :D :D :D

ME TOO !!

I thought what the h*ck is Tom doing..that Property was beautiful, he's knocked it down, oh?...there's the pad.....*doh*.....silly RedWing, looking at the pictures in wrong order.

GREAT Looking Properties TomL CONGRATULATIONS.

Lovely job, so come on, we want to know to hear those yummy sums :D

As an aside, what is the definition of townhouse then? Do they have to be joined somewhere? Just curious.

Lovely job, so come on, we want to know to hear those yummy sums :D

As an aside, what is the definition of townhouse then? Do they have to be joined somewhere? Just curious.

In Melbourne, it seems to be that if something is on a subdivision of a "normal" block, it's called a unit. If it's multi-storey, it's called a townhouse - regardless of whether they are connected or not :confused:

...but then it varies from agent to agent as well.

Cheers,

The Y-man

In Melbourne, it seems to be that if something is on a subdivision of a "normal" block, it's called a unit. If it's multi-storey, it's called a townhouse - regardless of whether they are connected or not :confused:

...but then it varies from agent to agent as well.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Yes While strictly they are units -these are typically marketed as "townhouses" because it sounds more impressive. Don't need to be double storey or have party walls.

This is a typical development project that we do at Metropole and it was a pleasure working with Tom and Donna on this project. In fact we recently successfully completed another developemnt in the same street for clients.

Back