The Interview #7

G'day Ruby,

Excellent choice. Young, yes, but as you say
James is a great inspiration and an all round nice guy.
and in his relatively short time with us has made great contributions to the forum, especially with his spreadsheets.

Onya, James - keep on putting it out there. You're an inspiration,

Regards,

It just goes to show that age means very little, doesn't it? So much commonsense and a level-headed attitude that many people twice James' age don't possess. Good on you James - you are an inspiration!

As we have seen a few interview's with seasoned investors, it's good to see someone who is in the infancy stage and giving a lot of people inspiration and motivation to get out there and just do it!

Well done James for leading by example.

Hiya,

Aww, you're too kind. Thanks for all the nice words, I'm flattered.

I have an awful long way to go yet, and just trying to make the most of the oppurtunites and resources I have now. I'm sure there are many, many forumites much more deserving of an interview than I, so I'm honoured to have been asked to share what little I can.

Have a magnificent Christmas, everyone. Thanks again.

James :)

Wish I had your discipline, enthusiasm for property and foresight to start investing when I was your age instead of racking up credit card debt for things that I can't remember I bought. Good luck in 2007.

Dear James

You are an inspiration to all and things like age definately don't matter.

You will do well at whatever it is that you set out to acheive.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Best Wishes

Corsa

Nice work James!

Despite your protestations to the contrary, there is definate wisdom belying your years in those do's and don'ts of yours. You've got a mature head on your shoulders! :D

Keep up the good work and you'll make it for sure. You're already well on your way.

Great stuff,
Mike

Back