Sig Meeting Special Event – Breakfast With The Reno Kings

This coming month we have organised something different , an informal breakfast with the Reno Kings . You may come and sit, listen and ask questions to the guys (enjoy the views over Darling Harbour) – as an Added BONUS each person who comes to the breakfast will get a free ticket to the PROPERTY EXPO in Darling Harbour , which runs over that weekend (go and see The Reno Kings do their formal presentation at Midday and stay around for John Edwards , Michael Yardney and other presenters afterwards!!).

Breakfast will be on March 24th from 0800 till 1000 .
Café actually opens at 09:00 normally, but will open at 08:00 especially for us.

This is the menu at the place that has been organised - http://www.blackbirdcafe.com.au/page/food_menu.html

Its a nice place overlooking Darling Harbour (its in Cockle Bay Wharf) . Breakfast is just $10, for Bacon and Eggs or other similar type breakfasts.

PLEASE NOTE - I will be asking attendees to give money ( $3 ) to me to
pay for the Reno Kings’ breakfast ,coffees and a small gift to show our appreciation.

I have made a booking under the name of “PERKIN” .
The absolute limit will be 40 people.

Please be advised due to very limited numbers, there will be a limit of 2 people per Forum member who responds to this thread.

Bookings to be made in this thread also.

Please note - 2 seats for me.
3 seats for The Reno Kings.
2 tickets for Pamela and Michael Yardney also, who are in Sydney for the Property Expo..

So there are 33 seats left.

After this, there will be a reserve list.

David

Thanks for organising this, David. You are a champ :)

Count me in for two please. Looking forward to putting some faces to names especially those who remain an enigma to me!!

I would desperately love to go, but my sport/work committments are keeping me way too busy at the moment. Sorry.

Hi Dave,

2 for me too please.

Thanks for organising this one mate, it should be great! If my math is correct we're at 34 now so only 6 left (3 posts?)

Cheers,
Michael

Back