MELBOURNE - MIG meeting 30th May

Folks,

the next MIG meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday 30th of May, full details being:

Where: cnr Ballarat & Geelong Roads - Victoria University's Footscray Park Campus
When: Wednesday 30th of May
Time: 6.30pm
Building: Building D
Room: D409 (tea room we have used in the past)
Parking: FREE in Ballarat Road carpark
RSVP: No need to, just come along & its free

Coffee making facilities will be available & I will make sure we do have milk

A map can be found on http://www.vu.edu.au/home/Campus_Maps/Footscray_Park/

These meetings are always very informal & informative... feel free to bring along some biscuits, keeps our energy levels high as the night goes on... I'll arrange for tea/coffee...

Note: no need to RSVP, just come along

Cheers,

Manny

A couple of my work colleagues will also make their debut :) (first time attending our meetings)

One just starting in the IP game (recently made some offers & waiting) & other has started & looking for a development site to subdivide/build...

Looking forward to seeing you there...

Cheers,

Manny.

Sorry guys major dramas happening, so will have to miss it............hopefully see you all soon!!

Ruby

Hi everyone,

I would love to come and meet everyone- but I will still be looking after my 3 year old daughter at that time - dinner, bath, story, bed, etc!

How long do you usually meet for? I could probably get there by about 7.30-8.00. Is that way too late?

Regards Jason.

Hi everyone,

I would love to come and meet everyone- but I will still be looking after my 3 year old daughter at that time - dinner, bath, story, bed, etc!

How long do you usually meet for? I could probably get there by about 7.30-8.00. Is that way too late?

Regards Jason.

That's plenty of time! We'll still be there (just warming up!) :D

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks Y-Man - I would like to come. What do you discuss?? Is there a format to the meetings??

Regards Jason.

We're pretty relaxed and format free. We discuss many of the topics floating around this forum, current local news, and more :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Hi everyone,

I have just found out that my wife will be working late Wednesday and I will need to look after my daughter!!

I really want to meet you all, so will hopefully catch up at the next meeting.

I think these meetings are a great idea!

Regards Jason.

Apologies

Sorry, have to post our apologies
Last supper with newly weds before they leave the country
Hope to catch up with everyone next meeting

cheers

Timm

Thanks for organising this Manny, my wife and I really enjoyed the night and picked up quite a few things!

Look forward to seeing you guys at the next one

:)

Hi All,

Attended first meeting and found it very friendly and informative. Great opportunity to learn from others. I look forward to future meetings.

Regards,

Back