Wealth Magic Seminar

Peter Spann Sydney Wealth Magic Seminar

Any forumites going to the Peter Spann 2 day Wealth Magic seminar in Sydney August 18-19?

Last edited:
do you really need any more wealth magic in your life? I am finding so many opportunites around me that anything more would be reckless!

Peter Spann Sydney

Any forumites going to the Peter Spann 2 day Wealth Magic seminar in Sydney August 18-19?

Rixter

I'll be there!!!!

It will be good to catch up with you as well as any other SS forumites that might be attending.

I will be in touch.

Cheers

Joe D

For those attending: an interesting thing Acey did one year which was very clever - write your Somersoft nic on your badge under your real name :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

I may be wrong here but i do recall Peter not holding these seminars any more. I remember the one I went to a couple of years ago included him at the start and the end only. The middle was a bit on the 'fluff' side.

Oscar

I may be wrong here but i do recall Peter not holding these seminars any more. I remember the one I went to a couple of years ago included him at the start and the end only. The middle was a bit on the 'fluff' side.

Oscar

He's on there for the full two days on this one. :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thats good to know. Whats this one about? Wouldn't mind going. :)

It's a very cut down version of the old Money Magic and Instant Income combined (the original was 4 days - but the price on this one is cut down more so!:) It used to be about $3000+)

It's a good "entry level" seminar, covering properties, shares (fundamental and some technical), options, superannuation, and investor psychology. Some of the advanced investors will find it too "light on details" - but that is not who the seminar was aimed at.

It obviously has more "advertising component" in it than the "original" incarnations, which would be expected (and accepted) considering Freeman Fox has changed from a "seminar company" to a Broker/Financial Planning business.

People who have attended the "Wealth Updates" will see some material repeated.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Sorry Oc1, its completely sold out. You could try putting you name down on a reserves list in case others cancel.

Why are you apoligising? Didn't realise you were running it :rolleyes:

Thanks Y-Man for the info. I went to Instant Income a couple of years ago, which I have implemented ever since. Probably wont gain too much out of it if I go again.

Cheers

Oscar

Ask him if the share books nearly ready..

If he puts his share book out I'm selling up.....when he put the property book out, the property market headed south and his share book must be getting dangerously close to being published by now :p

Actually I'm looking fwd to when it finally comes out ;)

Bloody fantastic. All the nuts & bolts "how to" information presented in an easy to follow format.

Thanks Peter.

Hey Rixter,

I went along too and had a good weekend. I was exposed to some thing which i have not utilised myself i.e. buy/write strategy for options, installment warrants etc. And it was good to hear more about some ideas like landbanking.

I believe i am a few years behind my investment journey than you are, so what did you take away from it in the "how to" department?

I believe i am a few years behind my investment journey than you are, so what did you take away from it in the "how to" department?

Land banking, Buy/Write, SMSF, & Installment warrants. I have the seminar on audio and now have the slide presentation & hand outs to go with it. :)

I'm waiting for the release of the Managed Fund he mentioned.

Land banking, Buy/Write, SMSF, & Installment warrants. I have the seminar on audio and now have the slide presentation & hand outs to go with it. :)

I'm waiting for the release of the Managed Fund he mentioned.

How do you have the seminar on audio?

Did you hear that person who asked the question "why would you pursue the Buy/Write strategy if you can get similar returns from a managed fund?" He answered with a comparison which i didn't understand how the strategy was better, and then finished by saying that 70% of his investments are automated.

With that in mind, would you still try the Buy/Write by yourself?

How do you have the seminar on audio?

With that in mind, would you still try the Buy/Write by yourself?

I was loaned the audio's for Instant Income, Shares Magic, & Property Magic. Wealth Magic is a summarised portion of them.

I subscribe to the same philosophy as Peter re: Automating investments. As such all my portfolio runs on auto-pilot, freeing up my time to focus on building my portfolio.

Back