Chris Lang Commercial Property Education (DVDs/Book)

I thought we could talk about the value that we have received out of Chris' commercial property education products; (http://his-best.biz/info/dvd-1)

I purchased his book when it began second edition, and I must say; I enjoyed it immensely! It was a great read and provided an excellent foundation into the world of commercial property. Although after reading the book, I did not feel that I was ready to go and start bidding on commercial deals! That is where the DVDs come in handy!

I am still working my way through all of the information on the DVDs, but so far i have learned a great deal about the industry, and my confidence and awareness when looking at commercial property has increased phenomenally! I am not looking for commercial deals at this stage but it is of great interest to me and I can certainly see myself moving from residential to commercial investing in future (sooner rather than later hopefully!).

For anyone looking to educate themselves on the ins and outs of commercial property, the book and DVDs will certainly be a valuable tool! (and I'm sure even the seasoned professionals will find value in these).

Personally, although I feel that I have the knowledge to make a successful commercial property investment, at this stage I would like to build my experience in the residential market first and foremost. But I always enjoy educating myself, and these products have been my best resource thus far on the subject of commercial property!:D

Cheers Chris

Jacob

Jacob,

I have read the book and am currently reading Karina Barrymore's book called good commercial sense (so far very much like Chris's book but probably to early to tell for sure). I was thinking about buying the DVD's and you're post has just convinced me to finally do it unless you want to lend me them :rolleyes: .

Thanks Pablo.

Hi Jopie

I purchased the book on it's second edition a couple of years back and must re read it again .

I would like to know after buying the DVD set if you have found it worthwhile ? Have you learn't stuff when you think back about it ?

Just recently I picked up a couple of Chris's earlier books at a second hand book shop , so he has certainly been around a while ....

So , have you invested in anything in the commercial line yet ???

Shawn

Thanks for the info J! Bring the DVD's along with you next time we have an investor's meeting and I can download them onto my ipod ;):D

(just joking by the way incase people decide to jump on me!)

I posted this in the top thread, but for those who are interested, Chris is running a workshop shortly. I can recommend these workshops for anyone interested in commercial property. To register you need to go to http://his-best.biz/2007/11/20/pw08/ss.

Kind Regards,

Cameron Perry
Perry Financial Strategies

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to acknowledge in this forum how much I enjoyed the DVDs from last year's event, which I purchased recently. They are packed full of information. Thanks, Chris, for making them available. :D

Ok, all the way down the bottom. I had stopped scrolling after a few screen-fulls of blurb.

I filled out the form about the DVD's but then got an error. How much are the DVD's?

EC

Hi

Chris is fantastic.

He is the most knowledgeable speaker i have seen.

Not cheap, but worth it.

That said, he needs to be careful giving it away on his dvd's as it will devalue people actually going.

It was only a small group (15max) so very interactive.

He had a session on depreciation - which was fun for me. He kept saying "thats right" isnt it tyron!

That said, he knows more about depreciation and the finesse details of the subject that would put many qs's to shame!

In summary - very worthwhile.

As part of his course he his holding a small negotiation course in a couple of weeks

I'm going back for more!

Regards

Back