101 ways to annoy people on sommersoft.

There is absolutely nothing and no-one that annoys me about this site.

With such a wealth of knowledge, colourful characters, a great and easy to use forum with a huge variety of topics,

How could you get annoyed!?

Of course; I don't have to be on the receiving end of all my dribble.

There is absolutely nothing and no-one that annoys me about this site.

With such a wealth of knowledge, colourful characters, a great and easy to use forum with a huge variety of topics,

How could you get annoyed!?

Of course; I don't have to be on the receiving end of all my dribble.

11 Post threads about how to annoy people on somersoft:)

12 Post dribble

Last edited:
This site is very polite and extremely helpful - so nothing really annoys me, except maybe when people take the initial Thread subject into a completely different direction, by asking an unrelated question, instead of putting up their own thread.

I think its great when people tell us of their success! Gives us all some hope!

Yes I know what you mean.
14 Pretend to be a property investor but in the real world you are just a funds manager trolling this site for unsuspecting clients.

14 - post up expecting people to hold your hand.

"...i really want to get into property but i don;t have the cash..."
"...have you tried doing (a) to raise some capital?..."
"...no, and i have no idea about that..."
"...okay, maybe you should do (b), -ve gear it and live at home for a bit...?
"...nah we rent already and we love it here..."
"...okay then you definitley have to try (z) to build some equity..."
"...yeah but - ..."

post comment like:-

"I would really like to buy an investment property but will never go into debt to do it"

"You are just greedy taking advantage of tenants and forcing house prices up by buying more than one house".

"You are lazy. You don't want to work to earn an income from activity that benefits society but are happy to earn a passive income from rents and appreciating property prices"

"Shares always outperform property".

"Aren't you worried having so little superannuation"

"I would never purchase in that suburb (the one you have just purchased in)"

"I would never buy that type of proerty (the type of property you have just purchased)"

or something like this in a recent email from a friend

"...Its like, can't have a house (in Sydney's eastern suburbs)...can't buy the $10,000 handbags advertised in every magazine I ever go near...Its so annoying"

Ajax

P.S. The first post had a link to 101 Ways To Annoy People

with number 1 being

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

Reminds me of another one....when approaching nuns in their garb or barristers in their court attire (ideally in a crowded Supreme Court lift) always say loudly "Any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine"

Last edited:
Hi Ajax
Yep there are lots of those. All we can do is show them the trough. There is water in it.

Last edited:
post comment like:-

"I would really like to buy an investment property but will never go into debt to do it"

"You are just greedy taking advantage of tenants and forcing house prices up by buying more than one house".

"You are lazy. You don't want to work to earn an income from activity that benefits society but are happy to earn a passive income from rents and appreciating property prices"

"Shares always outperform property".

"Aren't you worried having so little superannuation"

"I would never purchase in that suburb (the one you have just purchased in)"

"I would never buy that type of proerty (the type of property you have just purchased)"

or something like this in a recent email from a friend

"...Its like, can't have a house (in Sydney's eastern suburbs)...can't buy the $10,000 handbags advertised in every magazine I ever go near...Its so annoying"

Ajax

P.S. The fist post had a link to 101 Ways To Annoy People

with number 1 being

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

Reminds me of another one....when approaching nuns in their garb or barristers in their court attire (ideally in a crowded Supreme Court lift) always say loudly "Any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine"

17. Quote really long texts and then add the words - I agree.

15. People who can't count.

Why is there no no.13?:confused:

Didn't you know; someone 1,000 years ago decided it's unlucky, and the sheep believed them.

So now we can't mention it.

I've even seen 12, 12A then 14 on house numbers for god's sake.

Back