Property Managers Campbelltown/Macarthur Region

Hello all,

Looking to purchase a property in the near future in the Campbelltown/Macarthur region on sydney (South-west), looking to employ the services of a switched on PM who has the runs on the board so to speak.

Does anyone here have someone they can reccomend? Im looking for someone who has been in the industry for a length of time (greater then 3yrs), Has a good understanding tenancy laws, proactive by nature and has common sense.

Feel free to respond to this thread or send private message.

Thankyou for your time,

Ridin-High

Just an update, i emailed approximently 5-7 pm's in that region and only got a reply from 1, LJ hooker campbelltown. The lady has been very helpful, so at the present moment it looks like they will recieve my future business

Pm

I'm using Merrylands one. Not too happy with their service though as PM kept changing (been with them since April 07) and I have had 5-7 pm's. Never ever been provided with inspection report ever :confused:. Stick with them only because at the moment I have not enough time to shop around and the rent comes in on time and haven't got major problem with tenant, despite 4-6 noise complaint in writing from neighbour. But I guess, different suburbs different principal, maybe different service. ;)

I'm using Merrylands one. Not too happy with their service though as PM kept changing (been with them since April 07) and I have had 5-7 pm's. Never ever been provided with inspection report ever :confused:. Stick with them only because at the moment I have not enough time to shop around and the rent comes in on time and haven't got major problem with tenant, despite 4-6 noise complaint in writing from neighbour. But I guess, different suburbs different principal, maybe different service. ;)

LJ hooker merrylands u mean?

I'd suggest trying Dougmal.
I've used the people their for >10 years ( ex LJ Hooker).

Thanks for the suggestion piston,

Im actually dealing with one of the sales agents from dougmal at the moment from campbelltown branch, she is relativly new to the game, but can't complain about the turn around time for questions etc (most of my contact via email).

Would you say its the people working their that make the Property management good or is it the systems they have in place to deal with things or a mix of both

Kind Regs,

Ridin-High

I'd say I know them quiet well as I've bought, sold & leased IPs with them from the time 2 of the principles started (at different agencies) in the industry.
They were fairly inexperienced, but keen for the business and always pleasant, so I did business with them. As the books say, it's always good to build long term relationships and be known as someone who's "in the game" and fair to do business with. And yeah, I was a rookie myself, and most of the oldtimers seemed a bit sus lol...
I'd say both the people and the systems. Unlike many other agencies, they seem to give it some attention.
Not all has gone 100%, they have their "glitches" too,but that's just how it goes.
Sorry I'm sounding like an infomercial...:eek:

I had a quick chat with awad from Starr in Campbelltown and he seemed quite knowledgable. They also advised that they were only doing 3-6 month leases in this market. Rents are crazy out that way now.

Back