Which buyers agent in Brisbane / Gold coast?

Hi guys,

Looking at buying first property, and would rather have a buyers agents arrange everything.

Can i get some reccomendations of a few and what experience you have had with them?

Thanks

Ant

Hi guys,

Looking at buying first property, and would rather have a buyers agents arrange everything.

Can i get some reccomendations of a few and what experience you have had with them?

Thanks

Ant

Hi Tone,

my pick is Queensland Buyers Advantage (QBE). Roy has been the best I have used in Australia (and I buy everywhere).

Hiya Tone

Just re read your post.

By "everything" I do assume u mean sourcing the property for you and not the legals and finance etc ?

ta
rolf

Put it this way, i can do it all myself, but im not confident.

Finance and lawyer i can easily arrange myself, but if its not too much extra costs i would benefit from an agent doing the arrangements instead.

Time is money. :)

Called Metropole and they only deal with investments 350k+ mostly real hardcore investors not first home buyers.

Im looking at a purchase price between 250k - 300k

And QBE has lost my interest as ive been waiting for a response for sometime now.

George K, i couldnt find any contact info on.

Hi Tone

You may want to also have a chat with Chris White from the Prosper Group. They source property in Brisbane and he is a pretty professional guy.

All the best.

Back