The Great American Bubble Machine

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/inside_the_great_american_bubble_machine

Absolutely great read, i cant emphasise strongly enough reading this article.
Regardless of whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not (which im not), to me its mandatory reading for any serious investor.

Why?
If for nothing more than to realise that as a 'retail' investor you are the last to really know the underlying currents in any investment trend.
The faster retail investors come to grasp with this fact, the faster people will realise that they can never play in the 'big' boys areana and so they shouldnt try.
Instead a retail investor should use the major weapon they have which the big boys dont: TIME

The big boys have huge pressure to show near term out performance, a retail investor doesnt. Use this to your advantage.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/inside_the_great_american_bubble_machine
Regardless of whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not (which im not), to me its mandatory reading for any serious investor.

This article is most relevant to those anti-semites out there! It may appeal to dope-smoking Rolling Stone readers. Count me out. I'd take more notice if it was published in the Economist.

Yes, market manipulation exists. But there's no central, organized plan by one company to wreak havoc on the rest of the world. How ludicrous. Paranoia is a mental health issue. Stop posting such childish links.

This article is most relevant to those anti-semites out there! It may appeal to dope-smoking Rolling Stone readers. Count me out. I'd take more notice if it was published in the Economist.

Yes, market manipulation exists. But there's no central, organized plan by one company to wreak havoc on the rest of the world. How ludicrous. Paranoia is a mental health issue. Stop posting such childish links.

I'm afraid I disagree. Bit of a simplistic article, short on fact in some regards so it is really more of an opinion piece. A conspiracy suggests more than one party but the guts of the article is the mates deals done by former contacts of the one entity- Goldman Sachs.

That it is published in Rolling Stone does not undermine its validity- the economist would have perhaps published it as a letter to the editor.

My concern is the comment about anti -semites. The article made no mention of Jews at all- names like Patterson and Paulson don't sound Jewish. In fact the author sounds Jewish.

These are exactly the sort of links I want people to post on this forum. I do not consider them childish so please keep posting.

Loved the bit about the vampire squid LOL:)

bobbie - anti-semitism has nothing to do with it. why is it, that even though the mossad and jewish powerbrokers are involved, should you have a problem with it, you're an anti-semite!? since when was it a crime to be anti-semite?

plenty of aussies are anti-indigenous witout anyone so much as raising an eyebrow.

you should read up on the annals of Jerusalem's involvement in the USA - the US is just a front door for the sectarian state - a great big steam engine owned and operated by a select few who still maintain a slavemaster mentality - instead of it "just" being the blacks, hispanics, irish and chinese it's now the every day american public and enforced by the IRS who have no legal rights over the american individual.

you call me paranoid - i call you apathetic.

it's unfolding here already. look closer, you'll see the framework.

and now i've started. great way to get into it before my work day has even begun.

Back