Melbourne October 2009 Somersoft Meeting

Oh please can we have one up north one day? With shift worker hubby and kiddlewinks I can't make this one (again). Sorry no Casserole this time, maybe next time...

Hi Casserole Dish

Why not make a suggestion for November's Meeting?

Y-man tries to shift the venue around as much as possible so that people from all over Melbourne can have the chance to attend.

Mike and I will be at the Dick Whittington on Wednesday - it looks like it is trying to be a 'Real Pub' and No: 2 Son may also drop in later in the evening

So all of you who want to meet a young man who bought his first property on his 18th Birthday on Retail Cadet Trainee Wages .... and if you haven't treated yourself to one of these dinner meetings in a while, why not come along this Month and meet us ordinary folk doing extraordinary things?

You don't have to eat dinner (ie, have a meal) with us, but do come for a while, have a coffee or a glass of something and enjoy a chat with like-minded people who just happen to invest in property.

I always get something out of these gatherings, I'm sure you will, too

Cheers
Kristine

I wasn't expecting to be there, but happy that I was. Great to catch up with some familiar faces and a couple of new ones. Thanks for organising it, cheers :)

Yes, It was a really good meeting!

The Dick Whittington Bistro has a great atmosphere, although there was such a buzz going on that we all had to shout!

Not to worry, it added to the festive feel and everybody looked very happy tonight and very nice to meet new people - and the old ones, too, of course!

Everyone has such a different experience of this property investing.

The lass behind the bar asked me - 'Are you a Club? A group of friends? Do you meet often?'

She was very surprised to hear that we are a 'Cyberspace Community of Property Investors' - and asked for the website URL.

Yes, turn around twice and there is a budding property investor.

We set a fine example!

Cheers
Kristine

Our recruitment officer

Yes, It was a really good meeting!

The Dick Whittington Bistro has a great atmosphere........The lass behind the bar asked me - 'Are you a Club? A group of friends? Do you meet often?'

She was very surprised to hear that we are a 'Cyberspace Community of Property Investors' - and asked for the website URL.

Yes, turn around twice and there is a budding property investor.

We set a fine example!

Cheers
Kristine

Good onya Kristine..........recruiting again. When we return to that venue she can be our meal moderator :D ;)

Again, great to catch up last night and meet a couple of new faces also.

Thanks for everyone that came :)

Allo everyone - thanks for the great night! :)

It was good to meet you all for the first time and put some faces to names.

And I think that you have even converted Mr S&S into the idea of property investing. He was just along for the ride (specifically, the food and beer at the Dick! :p), but after hearing some of the stories, he doesn't seem to think I'm so crazy after all for wanting to get into this property investing stuff :)

Was great to meet you guys - it was very motivating to hear some of your stories! Thanks again for organising Y-man and look forward to the next one.

Jason.

Good onya Kristine..........recruiting again. When we return to that venue she can be our meal moderator :D ;)

Again, great to catch up last night and meet a couple of new faces also.

Thanks for everyone that came :)
I can confirm that Kristine is an active recruiter..... one day..... one day :p

Back