rouse hill

hi all,

a friend of mine is looking to buy a house and land package in rouse hill,sydney. i think its the new development occuring there.
he is treating it as an investment. can anyone give us their opinions as to
capital growth prospects and rental returns in this area?
thanks

I only know of one development which is just near the shops. Very small blocks of land probably under 400 sqm. Otherwise there are developments in Beaumont Hills or Kellyville Ridge. Don't think there is anything under $500K.

Like much of the north west, has very poor transport.

Last time we checked a 290 sqm land cost around 330k. With that money you can get a bigger land at the Ponds, Beaumont Rise or Stonecutters Ridge.

Also there is an annual community fee for maintaining the tennis court, swimming pool and parks.

hi all,

a friend of mine is looking to buy a house and land package in rouse hill,sydney. i think its the new development occuring there.
he is treating it as an investment. can anyone give us their opinions as to
capital growth prospects and rental returns in this area?
thanks

I think the long term CG will stack up as it's a popular family area (more owner occupiers than renters) despite its lack of transport. New infrastructure being built around these suburbs will help as will affordable prices. Rental returns depend on what budget, what type of property and where in Rouse Hill. Tell us more.

Back