Your House as seen by ..... (reprised)

Your House as seen by ... You .
1.jpg

Your House as seen by ... The Buyer .
2.jpg

Your House as seen by ... The Lender .
3.jpg

Your House as seen by ... The Appraiser .
4.jpg

Your House as seen by ... The Tax Office .
5.jpg

Excellent!!
I've seen something similar before but always worth another look.
Marg
posted it two years ago, used the same pictures from the Gallery,
Ianvestor didnt get to see it last time, hence reprised
schedlueschedule a repost in another 2 years(?)

Last edited:
Your House as seen by ... The Tax Office .
5.jpg
[/right]

I take it that above is for CGT calculation only.

Your house... as seen by tax offices depreciation auditor:

http://www.bluepeak.net/pictures/canada/chilkatpass/shack.jpg.html

Here's a couple more:

Your house .... as imagined by your tenant/envious relatives/ex-spouses seeking settlement/debtors

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/photography/blithewoodmansion/blithewood_mansion_3.jpg

Your house... that you tell (spoilt?) children you lived in when you were their age:

http://www.derby.gov.uk/Housing/Are...hotos_Pear_Tree_before_the_Renewal_Area_2.htm

Your house... that you tell (spoilt?) children you lived in when you were their age:

http://www.derby.gov.uk/Housing/Are...hotos_Pear_Tree_before_the_Renewal_Area_2.htm

Hey, that's my house.:p

Seriously, though, growing up, I lived in an old miners shack. We had a dunny out the back and Mum used an old twin tub washing machine that she dragged from one end of the kitchen to the other, to fill using a hose connected to the kitchen tap.

Both the bathroom and my sisters bedroom were located off my Parents bedroom. The only hot water we had was from the heater in the bathroom, so to wash the dishes you had to boil a jug of water. There was also no basin in the bathroom, so brushing of teeth and (Dad) shaving etc was done in the kitchen too.

I remember being excited when I moved out of home, that I would have an inside toilet and running hot water.

Kids don't know how good they have it now-a-days.:D

Hey, that's my house.:p

Seriously, though, growing up, I lived in an old miners shack. We had a dunny out the back and Mum used an old twin tub washing machine that she dragged from one end of the kitchen to the other, to fill using a hose connected to the kitchen tap.

Washing machine? Ooooh I say that was looxury!

When I was 6 we lived in an asbestos shack 30km out of town (pop 1700). The walls were black from the local indigines holding bonfires on the concrete loungeroom floor. There was a kero heater, kero fridge and the radio was battery powered (no TV). No mains power, but there was an unreliable 32 volt generator that blew expensive globes - hence the need for a hurricane lamp. And there was the occasional need to scrounge for a spare generator belt when it broke.

Aaaargh the kids of today...

Washing machine? Ooooh I say that was looxury!

When I was 6 we lived in an asbestos shack 30km out of town (pop 1700). The walls were black from the local indigines holding bonfires on the concrete loungeroom floor. There was a kero heater, kero fridge and the radio was battery powered (no TV). No mains power, but there was an unreliable 32 volt generator that blew expensive globes - hence the need for a hurricane lamp. And there was the occasional need to scrounge for a spare generator belt when it broke.

Aaaargh the kids of today...

Wow!! I wonder what decade that was in?? I can't imagine that.

Fair play.

F

Sadly, I am old enough to remember my mother doing her washing in a "copper".

She's swirl them around with a wooden stick in the boiling water, and the clothes were then wrung out through a hand operated twin roller press to expell the excess water.

It needed to be heated by a wood fire underneath.

I am serious. I was about 6 I reckon.

Then she jumped in to the new modern technology of the twin tub.

Sadly, I am old enough to remember my mother doing her washing in a "copper".

She's swirl them around with a wooden stick in the boiling water, and the clothes were then wrung out through a hand operated twin roller press to expell the excess water.

It needed to be heated by a wood fire underneath.

I am serious. I was about 6 I reckon.

Then she jumped in to the new modern technology of the twin tub.

Hey, me too! Although I don't remember the fire underneath, so maybe ours was electric. I was a bit older than six, but not by much, I reckon. I remember helping feed clothes through the press.:eek:

Back