recommendations for accountant in hurstville area?

Hi,

Why Hurstville? My accountant is in Melbourne, 1200km from me. Everything is done via email/phone/Australia post these days.

There's a few "Does anyone know a good accountant?" threads around. Use the search function. :)

-- MJ.

i second the greek : )

Nick Moustacas............we have lots of mutual clients and Nick does my personal structuring work with great results.

ta
rolf

A big head to match that big greek nose of his. I'm an accountant and like Nick as well. Heck is there anyone that doesnt like him ?

My accountant, is at Beverley Hills which is very close to Hurstville and with easy parking.
Many of his customers are from other areas and travel across Sydney to go and see him (this should tell you something about his expertise and pricing).

http://www.valsamisandassociates.com.au/contact.htm
Its a smaller practice so you'll get personal service from a very experienced tax accountant who has an eye for detail.
He can also help you setup and manage your SMSF.

Tell him you've got his details from Bill at the Somersoft forum and he'll look after you.

Cheers

Accountant in Epping/Beecroft area

Hi everyone,

Apologies for being a bit off the topic. We reside in Epping and work in the area so prefer a local accountant. Do you have any recommendations for a good accountant up this way?

Thanks

Back