Which lenders do 5% Deposit + LMI?

For PPOR & I'm not a first home buyer. Would prefer to only put in 5% deposit & have enough cash to fund setup costs incl. LMI?

Hi Mortza

You might have just gotten in....I understand the new minimum for CBA is 10% deposit plus LMI up to 92%.

CUA is still doing 95% plus LMI if you pass their criteria.

NAB will do 95% but no LMI capitalised.

CBA just done one for me - have to be an existing customer though. LMI only capitalised up to 97%.

I think they will do 95% + plus LMI even if you are not an existing customer so long as you have strong serviceability.

They also have a product where you can fix the rate for say 1 yr and have 100% offset against it...

Hi Sash,

What's their criteria? Do you have to be an existing customer?

Cheers,

Jamie

Suncorp

Bankwest, but their rates are pretty bad, 7.3% right now i think.

Homeside, if your broker is up to the challenge.

Westpac, if you have a savings account with them already.

and others as mentioned...

Suncorp if you have 3 weeks to spare.

Liberty if you dont mind the extra fees.

Wide Bay if you like quaint old service and dont mind becoming a member before they start your application.

Hi all,
Is Rams still offering this? Also how do they rate in terms of fee's, service, rates etc?

I know they recently won Money Magazine's best non-bank lender of the year.

HI,

Not sure, but maybe if there are any Rams guy's on the site they may be able to tell you.

Or someone who has used them.

Rams pulled out of the Broker market so we don't have any updated details.

I know this does not help..

Response from Rams??

Hiya

Yes they are still doing 97 max with capped LMI

Some brokers still have access via the Franchise Network

Nothig much has really changed, still ok priced, service levels on entry are much better, cant comment on ongoing.

Same deferred establishment fees as before

A reasonable credit policy stil.

One of the chinks for many is the lack of an offset account

ta
rolf

But only on standard variable rate....also their serviceability ratio is lowest of the banks. So if you have a reasonable portfolio....it maybe harder to get more off them.

Isn't the experience I've had... I earn a below average income and bankwest was one of very few who'd take a look at me.

Back