yet 1 more property holdings spreadsheet

Hey BV, great stuff.

My wife and I both work and all three of our IP's are in both our names. However, there is only 1 field for salary. Do I need to half the property prices, purchase price, expenses, etc and fill out two sheets, then combine losses\gains at end? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks.

Hey BV, great stuff.

My wife and I both work and all three of our IP's are in both our names. However, there is only 1 field for salary. Do I need to half the property prices, purchase price, expenses, etc and fill out two sheets, then combine losses\gains at end? Or is there an easier way?

Thanks.

Mate I can't think of an easy way.

Because you're both on different tax brackets it would probably be better to halve everything and have a separate spreadsheet each

cheers

So theoretically, if we were on the same tax brackets, I'd just add both salaries together and place in that single salary field?.

If you add the 2 salaries together you would be taxed at a higher tax rate so separate spreadsheets is probably a better option. Ideally you need a customised version of the above but I don't have a lot of spare time to modify it right now. Maybe in a few days.

Also, is the salary field inclusive of super?

Salary is basically the taxable income you receive from your employer excluding super

Back