Yey - I'm getting a cleaning lady

I always said I was going to have a cleaning lady "when i got rich".
Now we're retired,it seems kind of pointless.

Curious..how much does it cost?

Weg, why don;t you pass your cleaner's details to Alex, I'm sure the cleaner wont mind flying over to Perth forntightlyl for $50 that would mean Kim savesa whole $10 / fortnight too -

Weg, why don;t you pass your cleaner's details to Alex, I'm sure the cleaner wont mind flying over to Perth forntightlyl for $50 that would mean Kim savesa whole $10 / fortnight too -

Jaycee, the point was more me wondering what others might be charging.

What was yours :rolleyes:.

those who are being sarcastic obviously haven't spent the day cleaning toilets, showers and vacuuming acres of floor!

personally i am so jealous ... :eek:

I would love a cleaning lady, I despise housework. I have always promised myself one, but it never seems to be in the budget. May be when the kids leave home.....................

We just stopped using ours. Cost $80 for two people for 2.5 hours. Good for a break but they never did a job as good as us.

That's like $16, not including travel time/costs... very cheap.

It's always going to be the case that nobody can do the job as well as you can do it yourself, or run your biz as well as you can, but what's your time worth?

That's like $16, not including travel time/costs... very cheap.

It's always going to be the case that nobody can do the job as well as you can do it yourself, or run your biz as well as you can, but what's your time worth?

Sometimes you've got to go through a few cleaners before you strike gold.

Years ago I had a couple of bad ones, and can you believe, twice a couple of years apart, my childrens sea monkey containers which were on the window sill were emptied :rolleyes:.

Anyone got one they can recommend in Sydney? Inner west area?

Since having bub, the housework is piled up to my ears! And everyone tells me it gets worse when the baby starts being mobile. Dear oh dear...

Do you live by yourself Alex?

A tip: Make sure they don't just slop dirty water around when mopping, esp on tiles as the dirt just gets into the grout.

$25 an hour sounds pretty good, maybe I could clean the mansions in the Macedon Ranges... hmmm....

those who are being sarcastic obviously haven't spent the day cleaning toilets, showers and vacuuming acres of floor!

Ridin-High & ianvestor... they're male aren't they? ;)

tess85 - not sure if you made an announcement that I missed, but congratulations on the birth of your baby!

Back