Westpac-Proff package

Just a thought- How many people here are on this proff. package from westpac?

Can we go as a team to another lender for a better rate, let's say at around 5.00% variable?

Potentially there could be around 20 people here on this, overall a business of worth more than 5M, if they say no.

My though is competing for a better rate with Westpac or go to someone else for a much better rate as a group.

Any thoughts Rolf?

cheers
SA

:cool:

Hiya

The Margin aint there. At 4.75 cash rate no go. Even if you bought some long term bonds to fund on volumes youd be hard pressed getting lower than 5.65 or so.

At that point dont expect any bells and whisltes either.

Heheh, when consumers band together its called consumer power, when companies do it its called collusion and collective boycott :O)

Ta

rolf

G'day all,

But ain't it a foregone conclusion that 4.75% will be 4.5% within the next few weeks, and (perhaps) 4.25% shortly thereafter.

How are we looking then, Rolf?? 5.2% a goer???? (Except for those on Fixed, perhaps...)

Regards,

Main thing is going out to compete. So how many of us are a possibility here? Surely when they see 5M move away, they will throw some possibilites at us.

Rolf, I'm in Switzerland at the moment, so seeing the interest here so low, makes me look for creative ways to compete locally at home.

cheers
Sergio

Back