Cheltenham VIC - golden triangle

Does anyone have any info about a particular pocket in Cheltenham VIC which is called the 'golden triangle' by the REAs? No, I am not talking about the golden triangle in South East Asia :)

Does anyone have any info about a particular pocket in Cheltenham VIC which is called the 'golden triangle' by the REAs? No, I am not talking about the golden triangle in South East Asia :)

I've never heard that term before when referring to Cheltenham, it's usually in reference to Brighton... But I would imagine it would be the area between Weatherall Rd and Park Rd, it's pretty nice in there and a lot more pricey, most people assume it's Beaumaris.

I've never heard that term before when referring to Cheltenham, it's usually in reference to Brighton... But I would imagine it would be the area between Weatherall Rd and Park Rd, it's pretty nice in there and a lot more pricey, most people assume it's Beaumaris.

Could also extend as far as Weatherall Rd to Bay Rd, between the Railway Line and Reserve Rd - that area is a lot different to the rest of Cheltenham and surrounded by golf courses.

and frankston!

Nah that's not the better part of Cheltenham

Jackbak has pretty well summed it up. Anything beachside of the highway is good. Proximity to station, primary school and enough distance to southland.

Once they build that station at Southland, be interesting what that pocket is like just off Bay Rd.

Back