Narangba for investment?

Hi all,

My first post here on somersoft.

We recently moved from Narangba to Brisbane, and opted to keep our old house to rent out. We have no idea whether we should keep it or sell it.

Is anyone targeting Narangba as a location to invest? A couple of new estates have popped up over the past year or so. If there's no potential for decent capital gain over the next 5 years, I'd rather do without the hassle, and put the equity into an area with more growth potential.

Thanks everyone!

Hi all,

My first post here on somersoft.

We recently moved from Narangba to Brisbane, and opted to keep our old house to rent out. We have no idea whether we should keep it or sell it.

Is anyone targeting Narangba as a location to invest? A couple of new estates have popped up over the past year or so. If there's no potential for decent capital gain over the next 5 years, I'd rather do without the hassle, and put the equity into an area with more growth potential.

Thanks everyone!

I am looking for some info about Naragba too!? Any comments ?

I would be looking at how much stock is on the market and how much is under contract, this can be a indication of how soon prices are going to rise ( along with many other things)

Narangba seems to have 120 odd properties with not much under contract as compared with bracken ridge there's seems to be a lot more under contract so If it was me I would be looking further in to get the growth quicker

- I know nothing about the north side, just a quick observation on rea.com

Back