Thanks. I know savings are low.
Most of my funds were used in clearing a HECs debt, car loan, and getting myself into my home. I normally have little trouble saving. It just doesn't look very good at the moment. My bad.
Also, I have only been on this salary since early 2007.
I am 30 years of age and have just moved into my new PPR three weeks ago. House was a new construction.
My details are as follows:
- Mortgage is $318K.
- House is valued at approx $410-420K.
- My gross income is $125K per year.
- Cash at Bank is $15K. (Spent the rest on house...
Some family members told me their retirement plans over dinner the
other night. I seek any comments / advice you may have.
Details are as follows:
- Husband and Wife are 57 and 53 years of age.
- Husband is a self-employed consultant. Wife does not work. No...