We had an offer accepted 5 weeks ago. We signed and put deposit 2 weeks ago.
The agent told us the seller wants a fast settlement and we agreed.
The seller has not signed yet (nearly 5wks).
Would someone wanting a fast settlement normally take that long?
The agent did say that her...
Signed and deposit on a house in rural 25min from regional 2wks ago on thu coming.
Waiting on the seller to sign for a date. They told us they require a fast settlement:confused:
Its an old house that requires a fair bit of work. We are planning to move in (if they sign) after we restore the...
Thanks for all the ideas from you people on this forum.
Our sole agent worked hard to get someone in to our property.
There were lots of interest on our property, but getting someone to commit was another story.
If a chance comes to sell we will probably use the same agent again.
Will need a...
We decided to try and put a tenant in to our property at Kurri Kurri using a sole agent from Newcastle.
It has taken a while ( approx 4mths on market ) but we have a tenant in as follows.
2yrs at $25,000 pa + out goings + GST. With out goings $33,000 pa + GST.
Sorry about the lack...
Yes I have to agree Jonno. If we deal with only one or two people or so, we are possibly taking the competition away. At the end of the day when we put it with an agent and they are not interested any more (neighbour) because they dont want to pay the agent fee, they dont want it bad enough. As...
Thanks for the help everyone.
I looked at some other properties in Kurri Kurri / Weston (next to Kurri)
1. Kurri - $450,000 - 1500sqm - vacant old house - light industrial - undeveloped - slope away from main road.
2. Weston - 375,000 - 843sqm - main road traffic one way only -...
As far as paying rates to council they are saying 150k.
Nothing small or similar at the moment but there has been land for sale now and then. Most of the land for sale is normally bigger than ours (1050).
There's not much vacant small land left in our street and a few bigger lots...
He could be but He never made a firm offer at the time.No harm to ask to put down his best offer if still interested. I will get some more values from agents for now (rent or sell).
If we have to we can rent it out for 3 yrs or so if we can find a good tenant. It may work out ok...