Search results

  1. D

    Family tax benefit rules are up the creek

    hey im receiving part carer payment for my child, yes it cost a fortune for medical treatment but i would love to use my equity (about $200000) to buy small rental property, I have no superannuation, i don't want to receive centrelink payment forever but im not sure if any way to do this...
  2. D

    PI australia with carer payment advise

    can anybody have an opinion on pi, using equity in own home whilst husband on full time wage and myself on carer payment at centrelink. Nothing on centrelink website. We have little super and are 37 years old starting to think of long term. We have an offer also of going halves in a property...