$1 Reserve for Blacktown house!

Assuming this guy has a loan, is there something the lender can do to prevent such a sale (as it can be deemed as risky and may not be in line with the lenders policy to ensure the debt repaid... if it does sell for a much lower price than expected).

I imagine it's rather unlikely that this is the first time a home has had a $1 auction reserve in NSW (as stated in the video).

In the right market, I'd consider the same strategy myself.

is on the main road and i dont think is worth that much anyways.....

i thought the average in blacktown is $550K

i believe there are better areas in blacktown that can be purchase for that price

Assuming this guy has a loan, is there something the lender can do to prevent such a sale (as it can be deemed as risky and may not be in line with the lenders policy to ensure the debt repaid... if it does sell for a much lower price than expected).

The mortgagee would need the loan paid out before it would discharge the mortgage.

is on the main road and i dont think is worth that much anyways.....

i thought the average in blacktown is $550K

i believe there are better areas in blacktown that can be purchase for that price

So the fact that it did sell for over $565k while being on the main road means that the strategy paid off wouldnt you agree?

It's a good strategy one off. It had all the publicity in the local papers the week leading to the auction.
Achieving over/close to 600k would be a good result.
It is a main road location, however internal presentation quiet ok and tenable/liveable from day one. With close proximity to the large expansion of the blacktown hospital tenancy unlikely be a problem even for main road location.

Back