$1000 voucher for tiles / bathroomware

A couple of weeks ago a won a $1000 voucher (gst incl) for tiles/bathroomware from Beaumont Tiles.

Although it is possible I may use it myself if I buy a reno in the meantime, my target properties are around $300k and therefore I would be overcapitalizing by using mid to high end baths, vanities, tapware and tiles etc, and unlikely to spend $1000 on tiles.

Therefore I was thinking of getting expressions of interest from anyone interesting in it at 75-80% of its face value in cash. It is valid till 31 July this year. Otherwise I could buy a bath or vanity etc and sell it new at a discount on ebay, but this is limiting who would then be interested.

The certificate says it is not transferable but it has nothing to identify who when or where it was given other than the signature of the NSW Brand Manager. I don't see any problem in who holds it. I have photos of me being the winner from Beaumonts photographer for those suspicious souls ....like me ;) and there are forumites on here who personally know me. They are giving away vouchers like this at promotions around the country, it was not a one off.

If anyone is interested please let me know, it is effectively a 20-25% discount on tiles and bathroomware. As it is unlikely that the person would live close enough to do a physical swap I imagine we could organise something where I pay for $1000 of your purchase at your local Beaumont Tile store from my local with the voucher and we work out how I would be paid for voucher - you could be a friend picking the items up for me for a project I/we were working on interstate or wherever.

I could paste a photo of the voucher here but don't want to raise too much attention to this proposition. Obviously it is available to anyone interested. The only other conditions of use you would need to be aware of is that is is $1000 of product at normal retail price, not trade or discount price for anything on special, and that it must be used in one transaction with no change given.

I figure it would be of most interest to those tiling large wet areas, buying free standing baths, sinks and vanities, designer tapware etc where one or a couple items would exceed the $1000 value.

This voucher was a lucky draw for being there at the time of a promotion. They are doing similar promotions around the country, and worth attending as your chance of winning might be 1:40 or so, like me :D. (If any Beaumont staff are reading this, this is a win/win situation as I am now promoting your promotions :))

Last edited:
Back